Chapter 1: At Deku's Home

Todoroki pov:

I was talking about All Might with my best friend Deku meanwhile looking at his merchs, posters and admiring how my best friend was willing to be like him at all the cost.
He was too busy with talking and he didn't notice that  I was softly smiling at him, thinking how much one can have demotion to be an hero. If I only remember when my father tried to train me to be better than All Might but I immediately had flashbacks about that I actually want to forget about him a voice in my head said to stop think about this monster turned into a frown, with the tail of my eyes I saw Deku slightly looking at me.
I tried to smile at him and try to change the topic trying to suggest to training together for the next fight.
I tried to calm down myself and thinking something positive meanwhile I was taking a deep breathe and breathe it out.
It was working in the background I heard Deku's voice so I look at him and soflty smiling at him.
I decided to not answer him, I didn't want to talk about my father it wasn't my intention and i proposed to train with him for next fight.

                     Deku pov:

I invited Todoroki at my home, I thought it was a great since we didn't see each other since the last school year and I've missed him so much, i wanted to talk about me training with him. A few days ago I met him in the park meanwhile I was jogging and training with my friend Ochako, he asked me if I could train with him and I immediately answered him with joy. I still can't believe it!! After a while I noticed that Todoroki was spacing out, soon I heard a slight breeze of cold and In a moment I just thought that it wasn't something great about so I looked at him and asked him what was going on but he seems to not notice me, so I waited until he was paying attention to me.
I pick up a random All Might figurine and decided to talk to him with a high tone to see if he will notice me. My best friend suggested me to train together but I was still worried about Todoroki, i was asking myself if it could be something terrible? I didn't know but I tried to cheer him up meanwhile starting to train with him.

Writer note: I know this is my first time writing and it's probably cringy 😂 and no this isn't a yaoi fanfic in fact I wrote Best friend because my plot isn't about yaoi but angst in this chapter there is none but later on I'll write angst. It's almost 3 am so I might go to sleep this weekend I'll continue the rest of chapter or fixing this one

Side note:I'm not English so I'm sorry if my English isn't the best!!