Fight

Inky pOV

As I woke up I seen the outside off my den I got up and seen snow as my brother walked out he looked back and seen his paw prints behind him the little pup's off Nighty pack couldn't understand what it was.

I giggled as they played in the snow as I looked to see Nighty talking to a girl she looked pretty but I just walked to them.

Hey Nighty I smiled and he smiled back but when I was about to say hi to her she snap at me I sigh and left.

Alpha Nighty POV

What was that all about killer you just snapped at her for no reasons as I seen inky walked away I felt a little sad but then killer kisses my cheek I blushed and walked away with her but I still had a feeling that inky is upset.

As I hanged out with killer I seen inky brother pj he looked at me shocked now I know something not right.

He told his gf fresh he be back I still have a bad feeling so I said I be back and ran after them.

Inky pOV

I was walking in the river thinking to myself but I didn't know that my brother pj was behind me and I jumped out off the river. He looked at me laughing.

Very funny bro that's not funny at all as I sat down looking at him he smiled and nuzzles me.

Alpha pj pOV

I laughed at inky as she jumped and then sat down as I sat with her I seen her sighs and I smiled at her.

Inky please don't be sad you know Nighty is an alpha and he probably had killer there before our time.

As I nuzzled her she just nodded and smiled. But as we where about to get up there was another wolf but it was not Nighty it was one off our old pack.

He was going after my sis. Oh no you don't!

As the other wolf was about to attack my sis I jumped onto his back and bite down he yelped but then he slammed me down in the ground inky back up when she seen me something snapped in her and she started to fight

I watched as inky was under the other wolf I was trying to get up but my back leg hurt a lot.

Inky pOV

Our old pack had found me and my brother attack him first and bit down on his back he yelped and pulled my brother off him and slammed him down into the ground something in me snapped and I ran at him and was fighting.

He pin me down underneath him and I was in no conditions to get up he smirked at me but as he was going to end me another wolf pushed him off me and standing next to me.

As I looked up it was Nighty he was over me growling at the wolf that was walking around us as nighty was watching and waiting for the other wolf attack he yelled out

Other wolf pOV

So these two have found a new pack I smirked and yelled to him. So the two found a new pack I'm so going to tell this to the boss.

As I stand there looking at them I noticed two other's  wolf's brother the other one said.

I seen a cute wolf by her side but as I got destruction by her the other alpha pushed me down hard and scratch me on my cheek.

I ran off but it won't be the last .

I ran to a hidden tree and watched them I seen that other wolf ink called her blue I watched them as they helped up pj and ink and went back together to there pack.