Chains

welcome to one of the first sessions you have actively tried to attend. I'm very impressed ms. Thomas...

yeah yeah yeah can we get this over with. I've been here a whole hour and a half over my end time.

well we have to keep you here until you help yourself.

i AM helping myself. 

your file says something different ms. Thomas.

well i have been talking to you CIVILLY for the past 2 hours.

you do realize that your not getting out of here until you actually open up about something other than your sex life.

well your job is to LISTEN not hold me hostage.

we can play this game of cat and mouse all day ms. Thomas i doubt you want to go back into solitude.

solitude is a very nice place to be for your information. i miss my...uh...

concrete floor? black walls? or maybe the shrine you managed to carve into one of the walls of--

*shuffle* do i have to talk about it to see them....

if you want legal joint custody of your child...yes though it amazes me that you even want to be there after all of this.

I'm not a monster. shes still part of my world. i just hope that the rest of my world hasn't left me once i get out of here...

i don't know what you mean ms. Thomas.

oh yes you do you dick you get to see her almost everyday yet shes not even allowed to say my nam--

*screech* have you ever wondered that she might not want to see you?

w-what no s-she--

*foot steps* after this could you blame her why would she  want to remember what you did to her?

but i-

*sudden stop* i bet if i told her you even showed up in this room before she would break down. you should be happy i gifted her with ignorance.

....

now we can continue like this ms. Thomas or we can go back to a neutral conversation. what ever you prefer 

....

*sniffle*

......

*sigh* fine...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as you make your way up stairs you causally clean your acrylics looking at the work that you had your friend do that other day.

me? pregnant? what a joke...

you look up from your nails and do a quick scan of the empty hall way before you before turning to walk to the bathroom. you have someone to talk to.

you fix your wig and reapply your eyeliner before nervously playing with your acrylics. you have to end this "friends with benefits" because ever since that one night you haven't been doing so hot.

you nervously glance at the mirror before bringing your attention back to your nails as you pace waiting for him to show up.

this is why we go for average size. last time you felt like this it turns out that your BDSM exploration ended up with your uterus pushed up against your spine. you had to get it surgically moved back into place. that was the most awkward conversation you've had with your mom in a minute and you would be lying if you said you wanted to go through that nightmare again. 

you stop in your tracks as your heart speeds up when you hear his foot steps getting closer ans closer. that night flashes before your eyes at lighting speed you feel your body start to shake. keep it together Makayla.

that's when you hear him walk in.

your body suddenly feels like all you weight is being pulled down to the floor. feels like your strength was just sucked out of you and replaced with a strong urge to vomit and get to know the floor better 

pull. yourself. together.

"whats wrong kayla you look pale...." you see him slowly move towards you like he was in slow motion was the world spins around you you feel your body begin to tilt and you let out a wispy giggle.

"i'm.......good...."

then you blacked out 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is this when you figured it out...?

i guess though its not the best way to be introduced to your daughter.

its not the best way to start a relationship either ms Thomas.

well--

*door slams open* that's enough chit chat get back to your cell Thomas.

*click click* you know the hand cuffs are unnecessary at this point.

*smack* that smart moth is why your in them murderer. *spits*

i know you didn't just- *struggle struggle*THAT BITCH JUST SPIT ON ME-

please officer bring my patient back alive. 

No promises.

I'M NOT A MURDER I'M NOT- GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME- *2 tranquilizer shots* AUUUGH

shh shh its ok ms. Thomas you will be in your cell in just a moment- 

prisoner subdued take her away.

if you want to keep your job i suggest next time you come to get my patient you dont aggravate her officer.

.....

that's an order.

---------------------------------------------------

look at that i'm giving y'all some more plot before i knock out.

i'm such a good person.

-- 🤠