Teaser

"Please don't do it!", I yell out to the boy with dirty blonde hair.

His bloodshot eyes look at me intensely. Almost if they were challenging me.

"I know life can be a bitch. Believe me! We all have problems, some bigger than others, but killing yourself isn't going to solve them. Suicide isn't the answer."

My heartbeat accelerates with every movement he makes. Even if he just shuffled his weight to his other foot.

"And what do you know about life?", he scoffs sending me a glare.

"You are little miss perfect! The only problems you have are what you should wear tomorrow or what party you should go to this weekend. You don't know anything about suffering.", he chuckles humorlessly.

"What do you know about me? Nothing. You only know what you hear and what I allow everyone to see."

I take a long sigh before moving closer to him slowly. I am relieved when he doesn't move away at my sudden movement.

"Here.", I extend my hand out for him. "Take my hand and I'll help you over. Then we can talk."

"I don't need your help. Plus who said I want to talk to you?"

"Just take my hand goddamn it!", my voice cracks as I push back down the lumps I feel in my throat.

"Why do you even care?", he mutters.

"No one should have to face their demons alone.", is all I say my hand trembling. "I will help you, don't give up just yet. I won't leave you alone."

He stays quiet. Just looking down from the top of the building.

At this point I think he's about to jump but I stand incorrect.

His hand wraps around my small hand. I attempt to pull him over but he's heavier than I thought.

And I'm definitely not as strong as I thought.

Once we are standing away from the edge, his emerald green eyes stare down at me. His gaze is harsh but with a hint of hope in it.

"Don't make me regret this, Athena Archer!", he says my name like if it's poison in his mouth.

Without a second glance he walks away leaving me at the helipad of the skyscraper all alone.

Even though he was just mean to me I smile like an idiot at his words.

"You won't, Phoenix Cage."

And just like that I wasn't going to leave him alone anytime soon.

Just you wait.

   Hello! Hope you like this little teaser for my new book Pulling Him Out of The Dark

Pulling Him Out of The Dark.

Still working on it but it's going to be coming out soon!

Let me know your thoughts and opinion!

Can't wait to bring this book out for you guys. It's nothing like my other book, it's a completely new scenario and story line.

But I tried my best and I am working very hard on this new book.

So excited and can't wait to see what you guys think!

Lots of love, hugs, and kisses!

-littlemissgrey