Chapter 1: A New Fate

Kamui's POV (Female Avatar)

"Come," Xander spoke up, hand stretched out to us, "we're your family."

"Big brother? Big sister?" my adorable little sister, Sakura spoke up. Seeing her look this sad made my heart hurt.

"No! They're our siblings!" Elise protested. I turn to see Corrin grimace. 

"Kamui, Corrin, come to us," Ryoma said.

I sighed, we had to choose. Corrin knew too.

We would have to leave one of our families for the other. 

But what I truly feared was us being split apart because of our decisions.

I turn and see Xander looking impatient, and on the other side, I see Takumi ready to fire.

I turn to Corrin and he looks back. We understand what we should do and we prepare ourselves.

But before we can say anything, a large flash appeared above us.

"W-what's going on?" I cried out in shock.

"Is this your doing?!" Ryoma shouted at Xander.

"Hmph, how do we know it's not yours?" Leo said as he readied Brynhildr.

"Only Nohrians would pull off a cowardly trick like this!" Takumi roared as he arched Fujin Yumi back.

"We have nothing to do with this!" Xander shouted, frowning even more than usual.

"Then what's happening?!" Corrin asked as he covered his eyes.

The flash grew bigger and  I see Hinoka quickly rush over in a blink of an eye to rescue us.

Unfortunately for her, Camilla had similar ideas.

"Get away from them!" she yells as she gets ready to fight.

"I'll say the same for you, darling. You're not taking my precious siblings," Camilla said, laughing softly.

"Big sister! We can't fight at this moment!" I hear Elise shout out.

"B-big sister, get away from there!" Sakura also yelps.

Seeing how this was going to result in needless violence, I step over to Hinoka.

While Corrin went over to Camilla.

We both couldn't even get a chance to talk before the light exploded, blinding us all.

-

Akari's POV

"Milady, we've got dire news," Jakob rushed over to where I was.

"Yes, Jakob?" I replied, I put down my book. While I wasn't involved with any of the political exchanges with Nohr, I felt that it was still good to read up on them.

"Our scouts have found something peculiar at the Bottomless Canyon."

"Is that so?" I frowned, that place was the last place I wanted to hear about. It brought too many bad memories.

"King Ryoma has decided that you shall go there along with Princess Hinoka to investigate," Jakob explained.

"Well, I guess I gotta go see," I sighed as I got up. 

"It is also noted that Princess Hinoka's retainers will also be with her. It is of your choice to choose 4 others to accompany you."

"Then I'll have you, Kaze and Silas come along."

"And for the last one, Lady Akari?"

"I need to bring Kana with me," I said as I picked up Blazing Yato.