Chapter 2: The New Beta and A Party

I quickly turned towards the door an starting walking towards the growl I heard.

"Where are you going" Liam asked getting off his hospital bed

"Uh-" I said motioning him to sit back down "I think I heard something, an I think I'm going to go check it out"

"I heard something to so I'm going to go with you" He said limping towards me

I sighed "Liam your ankle is broken. Just promise me that you'll stay here" I said

Liam nodded "Fine"

I started slowly walking towards the direction I heard Scotts growl come from. An I saw a trail a blood. I quickly ran following the trail all the way to Mama McCall. She was covered in blood.

I guess she noticed the very concerned look on my face since she said "Don't worry it's not my blood"

"Oh thank god, but then who's is it" I asked an sighed in relief

She looked over in the direction of a hospital room. I walked inside, there was a dead policeman on the floor with is insides all over his outsides.

I gasped an covered my mouth trying not to puke "What happened to him"

"Sean Walcott he, he's like you but not like you. He had all these sharp teeth an his eyes were completely white" Mama McCall

"Where'd he go" I asked Mama McCall

She pointed towards the stairs that lead to the roof I knew my eyes were glowing by then. I gave her a slight nod an ran to the roof.

I looked around until I saw Liam on the ground holding his arm. He looked like he was about to cry. I also saw Scott who had a guilty look on his face an was staring at Liam. Then I knew he had bitten Liam, he had take an bite of an innocent an I knew all of this was gonna get worse then it already is.

Scott looked at me an said "Dylan I don't want you involved"

I started walking towards Liam and said "It's to late for that"

~

Stiles met Scott an I at our house

"Like I said I told my dad as much as I could" Stiles said as we walked inside

"But you didn't tell him about Liam" Scott asked

"You barely told me about Liam" Stiles argued "What'd you do with him anyways"

Scott says nervously "Uh he's upstairs"

"Doing what" Stiles asked confused

"Uh laying down" Scott said confused him self

I couldn't help but laugh, Scott gave me a glare, an stiles gave me a confused look. So we walked upstairs an walked into Scotts bathroom. Scott pulled back the curtain to Liam tied up in duct tape.

Stiles gave us a you fucked up look an I looked at Liam with empathy an mouthed I'm sorry. He was my first high school crush an I just kidnapped him, so that's all fucked up now. Stiles closed the shower curtain an we walked into Scotts room an sat on his bed.

"So you bit him" Stiles said

Scott looking down an said "Yep"

"And we kidnapped him" I added

"An you brought him here" Stiles said still processing all of the crap

"I panicked" Scott said

"An what's your excuse Dylan" Stiles asked