Chapter 5

Nash's POV

I can barely think straight. All I know is I made out with some girl, Shawn is here, and Jayne is locked in her room. I stumble upstairs and grab the spare key for Jayne's room. I open the door and she is sprawled over the floor crying her eyes out. "Jayne what's-" "Get out Nash, please." She says weakly. "What happened?" "You don't remember?" She asks. "I don't remember anything." "You don't need to remember Nash. I will be fine." She sobs. "No, tell me." "Nash, no! Just go! I-I-I need space." "But I'm your best friend and I love-" "You broke a promise Nash. Goodbye." She gets up and lightly pushes my out of the room. I turn around and crash my lips onto hers. She is shocked at first but pulls away. A tear falls down her cheek. "I can't do this. Not after what happened today." What the hell happened?!

Jayne's POV

I cannot fall for him. He broke my heart, a promise, and my trust. I love Hamilton Nash Grier, but he wants me dead. Yeah. He was drunk. Either way, he promised me, that he would not get drunk. How am I supposed to forgive him?!

Shawn's POV

Nash went upstairs with Jayne and a pang of jealousy hit my heart. He loves her and she loves him, but I will get Jayne back no matter what. Cameron just needs to step out of the picture. We'll see what happens at school tomorrow. Jayne doesn't even know I transferred. Nash buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Cameron's POV

Well my plan worked. But now this Shawn thinks he can come in and steal Jayne from me? Hell no!