Re:Encounter

The sound of the wind is my medication

The night is my enlightenment

People are my happiness

I have all, but the pain stays

I have all, but the cures

Do I choose the wrong path?

Where there is everything, but you

It has been years, my love

I miss you

.

.

People are happy and she is the happiest person in this world to see them happy. The fortune has come to her and her people's world, where there is nothing, but happiness in front of them; children playing, parents laughing, and elders loving each other under their white hair. Despite the light on her face, people still see the dark in her eyes. Her dearest friends are arguing whether Cagalli is truly happy. Though Cagalli has them reassured that years before, even this year, she is the happiest person in the world.

"A person's feeling is only that person who knows."

That is what she has been telling her friends when they have the occasion to ask Cagalli what she feels all this time. They are, of course, getting more worried every time they hear Cagalli says those words. Nothing clearly comes from Cagalli's mouth these days. She always tries to reassure people with her words, like what Lacus does, but it feels weird. That impulsive red shirt girl who fought in the desert becomes a calm and respected woman in a young age. People know this is the result of her experience all this time when she has to face people with authority and rule the nation. Even so, her words, don't they feel like she is hiding something? They always hope that everything she has been hiding isn't something big. They wish that she could open up and say her true feeling like she is before. They wish.

Now the woman is standing on the podium, giving another proud smile to her people as she congratulates the anniversary of Orb

Now the woman is standing on the podium, giving another proud smile to her people as she congratulates the anniversary of Orb. Our Lioness smiles beautifully and talks carefully in front of the people who love her. Kira gives a little smile from the front seat, looking at his beautiful and charming twin talking on the stage. He hears people clapping as she finishes her speech and goes down from the podium. She sits beside Kira, while Kira gives her his best smile and a small pat on her shoulder.

"A little hot today, huh?" Cagalli speaks out of the blue while still looking at the stage in front of her. Sweats are going down to her cheeks, but she tries to keep her face cool in front of everyone.

"They say it's going to rain this evening."

"Oh, really?" Kira nods and offers some tissues for Cagalli to wipe the sweat on her face. "Thank you."