Always

Harry just defeated Voldemort, he saw his mortal enemy disappear. The Good Side had finally won!!! Harry held the Elder Wand and his wand in both hands. Harry looked up to the sky and saw the sun come out. He smiled to himself and stood up. Harry walked up the few steps and into the Great Hall. He opened the big doors and he stood in the middle of the doorway. Harry stood there for about a minute, then people were clapping and cheering. People hugged, congratulated, and shook hands with Harry. "You did it Harry." Hermione whispered in his ear. "You did it mate." Ron said hugging him. "I'm so proud of you." Mrs Weasley and Mr Weasley said. "Everybody quiet please!" Neville yelled. Everybody went silent. "Harry would you like to say something?" Neville asked. Harry nodded. "I would like to thank everybody who fought or were killed in battle. Everybody who was in this battle had a piece in winning the battle. I'm so sorry for your losses, the battle that we won is dedicated to the loved ones we have lost. I would also like to thank Professor McGonagall and the staff of Hogwarts, the Order of the Phoenix, Dumbledore's Army, The Houses, Ministry of Magic, The Weasleys and other people who fought for the battle." Harry said. Everybody clapped and cheered. Harry walked around the Great Hall shaking hands. Harry went up to Neville. "You did it Neville, you did so much. Thank you. Where's Ginny?" Harry asked. "She's in the Room of Requirement." Neville whispered. "Thanks mate." Harry said shaking his hand and running to the Room of Requirement.

With Ginny,

Ginny was in the Room of Requirement , just sitting on the chair thinking. She was sad that Fred had died, after Harry won, she went to the Room of Requirement to think. Ginny wanted to go and congratulate Harry but she needed some time alone first. She didn't want Harry to worry about Her after he just won a bloody war. Ginny started talking to herself. "I love you Harry James Potter, please just love me back and don't break my heart." Ginny said. "I promise I won't break your heart and I love you so much." Harry said walking towards her. "Harry!!" Ginny said hugging him. "I've missed you Gin." Harry said looking in her eyes. "I've missed you too Harry." Ginny said wrapping her arms around his neck. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Harry asked. "Let me think......YESSSSSSS!!" Ginny yelled. "I love you." Harry said. "I love you too, but Harry?" Ginny said. "How long will we be in love?" Ginny asked. "Always." Harry said. Harry kissed Ginny. All was well.