Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇsᴛғʀɪᴇɴᴅ! Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ

Yandere: Possessive

Yandere: Possessive

Reader POV

Every time I see you, I'm speechless. You make me happy everyday I'm with you. To me, you're someone who I want to be by all the time. You're my best friend, but I have feelings for you that I shouldn't.

I shouldn't feel butterflies in my stomach every time you smile at me. I shouldn't feel sparks every time you touch me. I shouldn't have these feelings at all.

But what am I to you? Do you think of me the same way I think of you, or am I just a friend? That I will never know, but I won't give myself false hope of us ever being in a relationship together. For now, I'll keep my feelings to myself and try to move on, even if it hurts.

I over heard Taehyung yesterday talking to his friend Jungkook in the library of the college

I over heard Taehyung yesterday talking to his friend Jungkook in the library of the college. Taehyung was talking about me, and not the way I hope. Jungkook had asked him why he hangs out with me, and Taehyung's response had shattered my heart.

"I don't hang out with her, (Y/N) just follows me around like a lost puppy. I feel bad for her, that's the only reason why I talk to her." He had responded.

He and Jungkook started laughing, but I wasn't. I didn't stay around to hear more, I walked away with tears streaming down my cheeks. I told myself I will never look at him the same way ever again.

I started ignoring him after that day, and he noticed. He tried talking to me in class, but I never paid no attention to him. He tried texting me, but I never read the messages. He even called me, but I blocked his number.

After 2 weeks, Taehyung had finally got the idea that I didn't want to talk to him, so he left me alone. It hurt me but it was for the best.

Hoseok had confessed to me today, but I didn't know what to say. I still had feelings for Taehyung, but I decided to give Hoseok a chance anyway. Slowly but surely my feelings for Taehyung had started fading away.

Ever since Hoseok and I have gone out, Taehyung has acted strange towards me. First he would shoot me ugly looks when I was with Hoseok, or if we had classes together he would stare me down wherever I went. Then he keeps giving me ugly looks when Hoseok shows me any affection.