Part 1

"Mummy..Do you know who is the prettiest in this picture?", a four year old Aditi asked Pragya.

"Who, Aditi?"

"You! Look how nicely you are smiling!",she stated and continued looking lovingly at the photo of Pragya and her friends,taken during Pragya's college days.

Aditi .The reason for Pragya's existence. Had it not been for the little girl,she would not have known what to do with her life after her husband's death. Kabir Sharma,the love of her life,her college sweetheart.

He lost his life in a plane crash,when he was returning home to Pragya and a seven month old Aditi,after attending a conference in Dubai. The news left Pragya shattered and she has not gotten over the tragedy, even after 4 long years.

Aditi was very small and so did not really remember the time she spent with her dad. To her,her mother was everything.

Pragya had decided to continue living in her home,the place which she had bought along with Kabir, soon after their wedding. She did not want to be subjected to all the sympathy from neighbours and others and so declined the offer to move back to her mother's place.

She had studied fashion designing and now owned a boutique close to her house, that was slowly but steadily gaining popularity.

Her routine was , get up early morning, have breakfast and make Aditi eat hers,pack lunch for them and leave for her boutique..stay till evening,go to the park after work and spend some time for herself and go back home when it was time for dinner.

It was one such evening in the park where Pragya and Aditi were sitting on a bench,with Aditi looking at Pragya's college album and Pragya lost in thoughts ,looking at passers by. She wasn't really concentrating on what Aditi was saying but the little girl didn't seem to care.She always had the energy to keep talking non stop whether the other person listened to her or not and so Pragya stuck to acknowledging whatever Aditi told her,occasionally.

Abhishek Prem Mehra's car had experienced a break down while he was on the way back home.The driver was busy trying to figure out what the problem was. It was a warm day and he started feeling restless..he looked out of the window to see a park right across the road.He informed his driver to get the car fixed and pick him up from there and proceeded towards the park.

He walked towards the benches and sat in one of them,the one next to the girls'.He settled with his IPAD and resumed listening to songs on it.He got a call from Akash and he switched on the Bluetooth and started talking.

One of the photographs flew from Aditi's hand and fell near the bench where Abhi was sitting.She slowly got down from her bench ,walked close to Abhi and picked it up.

She looked up to see Abhi talking..she had no idea about the Bluetooth so she was confused as to whom he was talking to.

"Haan Akash! I will come home and see the contract"

Abhi saw a cute little girl, in a white frock,looking at him with a confused look on her face..She was adorable and he wanted to see her smile.

Aditi poked Abhi's hands and looked at him with wide eyes..

"Akash I got to go ,bye"

"HI , Little Princess. How can I help you?"

"Mummy yay! This boy , no no this uncle called me princess!", Aditi exclaimed all excited and only then did Pragya realise that Aditi was not beside her.

"Aditi! What are you doing there? Come here!" she called her..she had told Aditi not to talk to strangers but her daughter didn't seem to listen.

She then looked at Abhi..he seemed..kind of stylish , with a leather jacket,dog tags, an IPAD and having a Bluetooth device on his ear..still, he was a stranger and Aditi can not talk to strangers!