Chapter 8

I walk over to her with the drinks and sit down oposite her. "Thank you!" I just nod in response.

Jungkook pov:
I walk into the cafe cheerfully until I see y/n and Jin laughing and having fun. I feel a wave of anger and sadness rush over me I try to conceal it but I can't help it any more.i run home as fast as I can and grab all the weapons I have to kill him. I shove them in my backpack and put on different clothes. I put everything in the corner ready for tomorrow. What's happening tomorrow? Y/n is having a party for her birthday and Jin is going to be late...very very late and I will be there to comfort y/n. I'm going to kill him before he goes to her party and tell her he left Korea. Heheh my plan is perfect. I can't wait to see his lifeless body drop to the floor,blood poring out of him.

The next day/ still jk pov:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and press stop. Feeling sleepy and grumpy I roll out of bed. Suddenly I feel a rush of excitement when I look over at the backpack resting on my door. I remember my plan. Yesss I can't wait. I go to get ready.

Y/n pov:

I wake up in my boyfriends embrace.i feel his warmth and cuddle into it more making him wake up gradually. "Morning,birthday girl" he said still half asleep. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "Morning" we look into each other's eyes with pure love yet I can't stop thinking about something...something I feel terrible about for even thinking it. That think I can't get out of my head is the one and only jeon jungkook...

"Go get ready and I will take you out!" He said kissing my lips. I nod and go get in the shower.

Time skip:

We just came back from my day out with Jin to find my house filled with people and presents and much more. " Surprise!!!" Everyone shouted.