Plot

You were just walking down a forest path when you came across a strange looking cottage at the right side of the path. There's a sign posted next to it. You walked to it and read. It says:

"Twins. Need a good home to live."

Maybe I could use some company at home while I'm alone, you thought. So you walked towards the door of the cottage and knocked on it twice. A serious looking moose Mobian answered.

"Yes?" He spoke, lifting his glasses to stare at you.  Clearing your throat, you replied "I saw a sign that says there are twins that need to be adopted."

"Ah yes. Those two. Come follow me." He nodded and led you to a room upstairs. As you went inside the room, you spotted two blue hedgehogs listening to music via a radio. The two sensed your arrival and turned around to glance at you.

The first twin was a cobalt blue male hedgehog with emerald green eyes. His quills were curved all the way to his back. The other twin is a turquoise blue female hedgehog with a red stripe across her forehead and  sapphire blue eyes. Her quills are blue and red and they were raised at the tips. They also wore the same outfit: Black tank top, white skirt white shoulder less long sleeved cape, black scarf, knee length black boots and black ribbons with roses tied on their arms and quills.

(Cover Page :3  Finally done! ^u^)

"Hello there!" They greeted and smiled warmly at  you.

"The name's Sonic!" grinned the boy twin. Energetic, cocky and determined. What a sport!

"And I'm Saphie!" spoke the girl twin. Sweet, intelligent and tough. How adorable! You smiled at the two but it was slowly gone as you catch a glimpse of their scar around their left eyes.

The moose cleared his throat and said to you, "It was hard for me to find someone to take them. Nobody wanted to adopt them because... They're rumored to be special. Or cursed" At the sound of that, Saphie looked down at the ground and held back a sob while Sonic hugged her, giving a warning glare towards him.

"We don't even want to be separated from each other. We stay together, not matter what." He continued on, petting Saphie's head tenderly. Then the duo both stared at you and muttered softly, their eyes sparking with hope.

"Will you take us...? Please...?"

(Continue at the comments :3)