✔️40

When Jahseh woke up all he felt was pain throughout his whole body making him groan and lay his face back on Lucy chest while he wrapped around her body.

Lucy woke up from the movement and the invasion of her privacy mixed with his groans, looking down at him.

"What's wrong?" She asked him making him look up at her and shake his head.

She smacked her teeth and sat up, pulling Jahseh away from her.

"Yo what you doing?" He asked her, sitting up.

"You came in here last night all bloody and unconscious and shit! I had to take care of yo ass and you gone say nothing like everything is okay! I'm fucking pregnant Jahseh and I have no where to go but here you can't be doing all the old shit you were doing Jah!" She yelled at him while he sat up more and looked at her, listening to what she was saying.

"I fucking hate the f-" she started another part was cut off when she learned she had to throw up.

She ran to the bathroom and threw up the previous things she had ate while Jahseh stayed in his spot on the bed, in too much pain to move.

She brushed her teeth and cane back to him, deciding to forget about the argument and just lay in the bed, curling herself into a ball because she felt like she was alone and being ignored completely by her boyfriend.

He sighed as he heard her began to whimper before he slid behind her and tried to hold her but she moved away from him.

"Leave me alone Jah until you realize that this isn't a game" she told him as she let her tears fall and looked back at him.

"I don't think it's a game Lucy some bad shit just happened last night that wasn't even my fault so I wish you would stop going off on me for it" he told her while she just stared at him.

"Who's fault was it then Jah?" She asked him as calmly as she could.

He shook his head at her and laid back down "I don't feel like talking bout it baby can you please just run me a hit my bath, my body hurts so bad" he told her while she just glared at him.

"Fuck no! You go make your own damn bath water since you can't tell me shit!" She yelled at him again.

He groaned in annoyance and held her again, kissing down her neck "I'm sorry baby but I don't need you worrying about this that's why I won't tell you" he told her making her calm down.

"Okay Jahseh, just stay home with me tonight then."

Update

5/10/2019

5/10/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕