TAPE. PT.1

Unedited.

[ beginners/authors note: this is based on a manga I've read called Bero Bero 'Yuru Yuru Tanoshii Sex' which is an r18 manga. It is available on mangago but you didn't hear that from me. The idea is based on this, not the entirety of it. So if you do actually go read it, you might see the similarity but it's not just like that. It's a basic theme for both but I didn't think of it till I read it and also... Why not? Enjoy! ]

TAPE

Baekhyun has always been a weird one. Not in a bad way. He's always been unreadable. Always doing something. Always hiding something. "No, you can't come over." "No, I'm with my girlfriend." "Sorry, busy." Always strange.

Chanyeol who has known him the longest still doesn't know Baekhyun fully. He has no idea what he's always busy with, what he does in his free time. Chanyeol has been to his house once. That was when they were going to Sehun's work party and Baekhyun let him inside for a minute. Don't go anywhere else, is what he said. Stay put, Chanyeol.

★★★

Chanyeol got a message three minutes ago from Baekhyun asking if he wanted to come over to eat and drink. Now Chanyeol is throwing on a hoodie and leaving to said person's house.

This is different.

It's weird. He knows Baekhyun drinks, but he never invited anybody. He drinks alone maybe once a month.

But didn't he drink two nights ago?

Chanyeol only has to drive ten minutes before he arrives. Knocking, being let in, slipping off his shoes and hoodie to leave them by the door. Does he smell ramen, some chicken? He's lead to the living room where a pot of ramen noodles and a side dish of chicken chunks. Another side plate of sliced eggs. Two bottles of wine next to them.

"Isn't wine fancy for a cheap meal?"

"Perhaps but we love a glass of wine, Chanyeol. Now sit, let's talk."

Chanyeol obeys, sit down opposite of Baekhyun. They get what portions they desire, Chanyeol getting more since he only ate breakfast today. Forgot to mention, it's nearing nine at night.

It's a lot of silence and slurping sounds from the noodles before Baekhyun speaks up, "Myun and I are no longer together."

"Really? Whatever happened?"

Myun was Baekhyun's girlfriend up until today, apparently. She has a slim figure, large breasts. Basically the body almost everybody wants but can't have. That girl most ate envious of. Myun is a hottie.

"Mutual agreement. We're still on good terms. We were talking just a few minutes ago." Baekhyun says after sipping down his wine.

"That's good, I guess? Now, what are you gonna do?"

"Probably nothing."

"Is this why you're drinking again?"

"No, can't I spend time with you Chanyeol? It's been a while." Baekhyun's lips form into a small, cute pout.

"You can. It's just ... Strange? You were always busy before."

"I was."

"Doing what?"

Baekhyun shrugs while he sips his wine. It's the move of 'I can't and won't tell you.' Either way, Chanyeol lets it go. They finish eating everything in quiet. Baekhyun tells him not to worry about dishes or anything else. He suggests they go upstairs for a movie.

And they do. They go up to Baekhyun's room. It's basic, nothing fancy. Nothing special. Just a clean and organized room with basic black, gray, and white coloring. It's a pretty big room, queen sized bed in one corner. Desk, large shelf, a whole futon, rug, beanbag, and a large teddy bear in one corner.

"Sit where you please," Baekhyun says and goes to turn on his TV.

Chanyeol chooses the floor. It's easy, he can't mess anything up. Baekhyun only stares at him once he turns around and sits on his own bed. He puts on a random movie from Hulu. They don't say a word. An occasional laugh here and there but that's it.

★★★

Once the movie comes to an end, Baekhyun throws Chanyeol the remote. "Pick what you'd like. I'm going to shower."

"Okay."

Baekhyun gets his belongings and leaves. Chanyeol waits for a little before standing up and snooping around. He's never been in here. He looks at the shelves. Books, movies, albums, collecter figures. Basic. He moves to Baekhyun's bed. Out of curiosity, he lifts the bblanket that dangles from the bed to the floor and sees a few shoe boxes. He pulls out the first one he sees. Flips it open, a pair of pink converse. Not bad. He repeats, all they boxes have shoes in them. Then he sees a solid black box in the back corner. He pulls it out and lifts the lid.

He nearly screeches when he sees what's inside. He slams the lid back on. Then after a moment, he opens it back up.

Inside are two objects. A CD in a snap case, no writing, no label. The other object is a small, light blue vibrator. Who knew... Baekhyun was... Nope. No not thinking about that.

What could possibly be on the CD and why is it with this? Hidden away? It's probably a porno. But of what?

The shower water is still running. Maybe watching a minute wouldn't hurt. Just to see what it was. He opens the CD case, plops the CD in place, and clicks play.

The screen goes from blue, to black. In the very center reads "PLAY." And it cuts to Baekhyun... In bed? What?

pt.2 soon of 06.02.2019 release.