Summary

The Story Of My Life (With One Direction)

Elizabeth: 16 Parents died. Lives with her friends (1 direction). Gets into trouble a lot.

Zayn: 21 The hardest spanker. Doesn't like back talk and tantrums

Liam: 21 The second hardest spanker. The Daddy of the group.

Louis: 20 The third hardest spanker. Doesn't spank unless you do something really bad.

Harry: 19 The fourth hardest spanker. Hates swearing.

Niall: 20 The most over protective one. Loves cuddles but spanks really hard when in protective mode.

Hi I am Elizabeth. Most people just call me Liz. I live with one direction. I know what you are thinking "I wish I got to live with one direction". Well trust me you don't want to end up living with them the way I did. I just lost my parents and twin sister in a car crash. Drunk driver hit them and they instantly died. I was devastated. Niall called two days later to say I was coming to live with them. I had absolutely no choice in the matter. When the car showed up to get me and I refused to get in Zayn called and said "You either get in that car right now or I will come get you myself but if I have to come get you your bum will be very sore the whole ride back". Needless to say I got in the car. Oh I forgot to mention my boyfriend. He is a sweet heart! His name is Cole. I didn't want to leave him. But like I said I had no choice in the matter. Well this is the story (of my life) of me living with One Direction...

Contains spanking, If you don't like please don't read.