The Odd Five: Chapter One

It was just another day in the town of Cheshire, England. People going about their own business too occupied to take notice of what was happening in an alley way next to a local coffee shop.

        "No! P-please don't hurt me, I'll do a-anything!" But it was to late. Jade had already sunken her fangs deep into the young girl's veins. Sucking every ounce of blood out of her body, turning her skin a ghostly white.  She pulled away wiping the blood from her mouth with the sleeve of her black shirt. Dropping the girl to the ground she walked out of the alley way, where people were still going about their own business. Not noticing what had happened. Jade smiled, refreshed and entered the coffee shop where her friend Matthew was waiting in a booth near the back. She neared the booth and sat down across from Matthew, who was smirking.

        "Have a good kill?" He cocked his head to the side.

        "Eh, wasn't the best, but it'll do. Anyways, Master Bolt has a new target for us."

        "Obviously, why do you think I asked you to meet me here."

        "You never know. Anyways, how to you suggest we get in contact with these people? They're world wide celebrities. I'm sure they have tons of body guards at their sides at all times."

        "Really, you think we can't take out a few overweight men?"        

        She thought for a moment. Sure they've killed people before, but that was under orders or for feeding. Jade never liked killing people unless it was necessary. Maybe they could find another way of getting to the targets. Than, a light bulb when off in her head.

        " I have a different idea."

        "What kind of idea?" Matthew asked slightly interested.

        "You know the Blondie, Niall?"

        "I don't bother with names, but continue." He nodded.

        "He's currently single and looking for the one. All we have to do is wait until they're in public. Go to the place they are at and I'll pretend to be Niall's one. Shouldn't be that hard. Once I'm alone with him, I'll turn him. After that we can just tackle the others."

        Matthew thought about it.  The plan wasn't exactly fool proof, but it was worth a try. He shrugged.

        "Alright, lets go tell the other's." They left the cafe and headed for Camp Half-Blood. 

        Meanwhile,Alex and Stephanie were having their own fun.

        "Alex, are you sure Master won't find us. You know what will happen if he does." Alex nodded, leading Stephanie to her cabin.

        "Don't worry, babe. That old hag can't even see. So, even if he does find us he wont know it's us."

        Stephanie sighed, "Fine." She cupped Alex's left cheek with her right hand, and kissed her softly. It quickly turned into a heated kiss as Alex tilted her head slightly and ran her tongue along Stephanie's bottom lip. She didn't object, opening her mouth right away, allowing Alex for access. Alex pulled back and took of her shirt, doing the same for Stephanie, before laying on the bed. Alex straddling Stephanie's waist and reconnected their lips. Nothing went more far, as the door to the cabin opened and Matthew and Jade stepped in. Alex heard the door, and using vampire speed pulled her shirt back on. Stephanie following.

        Alex groaned, "Do you have to do this every single time we're actually getting somewhere?"

        Jade laughed, "Sorry, but we have to discuss something important. Where's Willow?"

        'No idea. She's far form my mind when i'm kissing my hot girlfriend." Alex sneered.

        Stephanie kept her head down, hiding the blush flaming on her cheeks, "She's reading by the lake."

        "Right, Matthew send her a mind message, telling her to get over to Alex's cabin."

        Matthew nodded closing his eyes. Focusing his mind onto Willow, where he than sent the mind message. "Willow, get to Alex's cabin. We need to discuss our attack."

        Willow was reading her book when she got the message. She closed her eyes, focusing on Matthew, to send one back. "Coming right now. I'll be there in one second." Sure enough exactly one second later, Willow was in Alex's cabin standing next to Jade. She smiled, "So, I hear our attack is on a couple pop stars. This should be fun."