Reunion

"Kate, is it really you?" Dad asked wistfully and I nodded my head. I jumped into his arms and started crying.
"I missed you soooo much daddy!" I said through my crying and he hugged me as tightly as he could to comfort me. I felt all of the love that he had for me; it caused me to be overwhelmed with emotions.
"I missed you too, princess." He whispered into my hair and gave me a fatherly kiss to complete his statement. I slowly calmed down and just hugged him for a few minutes before I broke away feeling very embarrassed because of my outburst. "So Kate why have you come home? Not that I'm not excited to have you back because I am." Dad asked me looking quite confused about my sudden homecoming.
"The counselor at my school told me that I was ready to come back here. I don't know why, but I didn't question him because I really missed you and this town." I told him honestly and I saw him tear up a bit.
"Oh I have some good news. Your younger sister is coming home soon." Dad told me and I lit up with excitement. It's been years since I saw Isabella, I remember hanging out with Leah Clearwater while she made mud pies with Jacob Black. Jacob has always been like a little brother to me, in fact I'm wondering if he is my little brother. So I prayed to my other dad, "Dad it would be much appreciated if you could tell me about my birth mother. I know that I have never asked, but I'm getting curious about her." I hoped that I would receive an answer soon.
"When is she coming?" I asked my dad excitedly.
"She'll be here in a couple of days, why?" He explained to me. I gave him a look that said 'really' and shook my head in annoyance.
"So that I know if I have enough time to redecorate her room, silly." I told him in honesty and he sent me a heartfelt smile. "Well I'm going to the store to pick up some paint and new bedding for Isabella's room after I put my stuff in my room."I told him and I gathered my bags and carried them to my room. After putting them in my room I rushed back to my car and drove to the hardware store. Once I entered the building I bumped into someone and fell to my butt.
"Hey are you alright?" Asked someone with a velvet like voice. I looked up and saw the most handsome man I've ever seen. He looks like a giant teddy bear. I thought to myself and I saw him holding his hand out and I gently put my hand in his and I felt sparks which engulfed my entire body in a warm heat.
"I'm sorry for bumping into you," I said apologetically, "I was too focused on getting paint to redecorate my little sister's bedroom."
"Would you like some help with that?" He asked me which caused me to smile and nod.
"My name is Kate Swan. The help would be much appreciated..." I trailed off waiting for him to say his name.
"Oh it's not a problem. My name is Emmett Cullen, it's a pleasure to meet you, Kate." He told me while elongating my name as if trying out my name. The way he said my name made shivers run down my spine.

Emmett's POV:
Why am I here? Oh that's right Alice told me to be here. I thought to myself while I was standing in the hardware store. I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt someone run into me.
"Hey are you alright?" I asked the person who ran into me. I looked down at her and saw the most beautiful sea-green eyes I've ever seen. God she is beautiful. I thought to myself and held out my hand to help her up.
"I'm sorry for bumping into you," She stated with a voice that sounded like bells, "I was too focused on getting paint to redecorate my little sister's bedroom."
"Would you like some help with that?" I asked her politely which caused her to smile and nod. Her smile is absolutely beautiful, in fact everything about her is beautiful.
"My name is Kate Swan. The help would be much appreciated..." she trailed off basically saying to me that I should introduce myself to her.
"Oh it's not a problem. My name is Emmett Cullen, it's a pleasure to meet you, Kate." I told her while elongating her name which caused her to shiver. I smiled loving the effect I have on her.

Kate's POV:
My gods that smile is amazing. I thought to myself and I was pulled away from my thoughts when he asked me something.
"So what color does she like?" He asked softly which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I hate that I love the effect that he has on me.
"Oh Isabella likes dark colors but prefers purple. But I don't know a great shade to pick." I said to him and he frowned before lighting up with a cheeky grin.
"I have an idea." He simply said. Which got me curious as to what it was.
"What's your idea?" I asked him curiously.
"Let me call up my sister and mom. My sister is great with paints and my mom is an interior designer." He said grinning like the Cheshire Cat which caused me to giggle.

Alice's POV:
I was sitting on the couch with Jasper when I was pulled into a vision.
I saw Emmett and the new girl standing in the hardware store by the paint section. Emmett was staring at her and asked, "So what color does she like?"  She answered, "Oh Isabella likes dark colors but prefers purple. But I don't know a great shade to pick." Emmett frowned at the answer before grinning... "Let me call up my sister and mom. My sister is great with paints and my mom is an interior designer." He said while grinning like the Cheshire Cat which caused the new girl to giggle. The vision shifts and the new girl is standing with Bella in a room. "So what do you think of your room?" The new girl asked Bella. Bella looked around the room in awe. "I love it. Thank you Kate, you're a great big sister." Kate looked like she was about to cry. "Thank you Bella, that means a lot to me. I know we haven't seen each other for 11 years, but no matter what you'll always be my little sister." The vision then fades and I'm back to the present.
"Esme! We're about to be called." I called out in the house.
"What's wrong, Alice?" She asked in concern.
"Nothing, but Emmett is about to call us for help. That new girl that I had a vision about earlier today is redecorating her sister's room but needs help.
A/N:
I'll pick this up in the next chapter.