Meeting Satan.....again

Y/N- shoot, what the hell am I supposed to wear?? I sure Damien would mind if I wore his clothing...

Suddenly a knock came at the door, I slowly walked toward it opening it slightly. Seeing it was pip I released the breath you were holding in. He outstretched his arms and in them was a neatly folded article of clothing. Gladly I accepted it for I did not want to go out there naked. I thanked him and closed the door when he nodded his head.

I carefully unfolded the piece of cloth to reveal a modest dress. It was blue velvet fabric with blue lace accents.

I was hoping it would be pants and a t-shirt but I guess a dress would do just fine plus after putting it on I knew it would surprise and make Damien blush; something that I noticed I could only do

I was hoping it would be pants and a t-shirt but I guess a dress would do just fine plus after putting it on I knew it would surprise and make Damien blush; something that I noticed I could only do. I got ready to present my self in the dress to Damien, Pip, and his Damien's father who I would be seeing for the second time, this time in a more flattering matter. I opened the door and the bacon and eggs smell filled my nose. I saw Satan, Pip and finally my Damien, I smiled and waved greeting everyone with a good morning. Satan stood up and approached me with his big stature I was a little frightened until he began to hug me. I, trying not to be rude, immediately hugged him back; even letting out a little giggle. 

" Oh what  a cutie, that dress is very flattering," Satan said to me "I like it a lot" 

"Thank you, I find the dress very flattering as well" I responded with.

"Hey you two breakfast is ready," Damien said

"Thank you, Damien shall we go sit and eat Satan"? 

"Yeah let's do that" Satan replied

With that, we joined Damien and Pip at the table and began to eat