HIM.

Somebody else's POV:
The trio have gone to find Woojin and Seungmin. They have met them luckily at the hallway going to canteen. Seungmin spotted the trio and goes to them.

Seungmin: Hey guys! *waves and goes directly to jeongin to hug*
I.N: Hey, your crushing me minnieeeee!
Felix: Yo! How's the schedule?
Woojin: Well, You 4 are going to be classmates! And you're in Class A.
Jisung: Alright! Let's celebrate!
Felix: Hahahaha Hey Minnieeee, stop crushing innieee now.
Seungmin: Yeah right! I still have plenty of opportunities to hug our innieeee!
I.N: Ya! stop doing that! Btw, what about you Woojin-hyung?
Woojin: Well, As a Senior, I also belong to Class A.
I.N: Oh~ That's great! We are all from Class A's! Though different years xD Are you going now Woojin-hyung?
Woojin: Yeah, I have to check my classroom. See you later at lunch!
They bid farewell to woojin and go directly to their classrooms. But, before that happens something came-up. There's a flock of boys and girls again on their classroom and they can't get through because of it.

Jisung: So? Where in the right room right?
I.N: Yeah, definitely! What's wrong with them? I saw this familiar event when I was at the gate earlier. But, I don't know why. Is there a celebrity?
Seungmin: Well, Typical High school stories where there is a group of handsome boys blah blah.
Felix: Seriously? You believe that?
I.N: Well, let's check things out. It's our classroom anyway.

They have excused their selves in the crowd and thankfully got in without any bruises. They are searching the room of what cause this ruckus and they couldn't believe what they saw. In the corner they have seen a very handsome boys. Yes, 2 boys and Jeongin can't help it staring on the boy near the window. Those eyes which could make any human beings fall in love in a second, those plum lips that you wanted to kiss any minute, those face of a prince. Jeongin thought that How come there's a human born this way, They are being blessed. Now, I get it why the boys and girls are really flocking at them. The other one is pretty handsome too with it's mysterious aura radiating on him. Jeongin didn't realize that he was staring really long and unexpectedly the boy near the window look back at him. They stared for about 5 minutes and Jeongin can't help but to feel something like he seems familiar but can't point it out. They stop staring at each other when there's one girl who screams. "Waaaa Hwang Hyunjin stares back at meeeee!" "No way, It's meeee!" " You are all ugly! He stares back at me! And the crowd got messed up after that.

"So his name is Hwang Hyunjin." Jeongin thinks.

Waaaaa! End of Chapter 2. 🙊 How is it? 🙊 Anyways, I'll do my besssst! 💕
Now that Jeongin seems to exchange glances with him, What could happen next? 🙊 Stay tuneeeed! 😉