Wrong Choices 2 ~Suga~

Apparently, this was longer than what I had expected it to be so I decided to cut it in half. Story line goes to Suga_to_my_Tae

---

"Save him, please!" Seokjin cried. 

"I'm gonna sue you if he doesn't live," Taehyung threatened. 

"We'll do anything! Please don't let him die," Jimin begged. 

The doctor nodded.

"We'll do what we can," he said and went for the operating room. 

"What happened? Where is Jungkook? and Y/n?" Yoongi asked as he came in running. Adrienne followed behind him as she looked worried, too. 

"What did you do?" Taehyung shouted as he pushed Yoongi back. The others looked disappointed. 

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" Yoongi asked, confused. 

"I saw Jungkook and Y/n come from your room before they both got hit by that truck Now tell us, what happened there? What the hell did you do?" Taehyung shouted more wildly than the first time. 

"Yoongi, what happened? be honest," Namjoon said as he walked towards Yoongi. 

Yoongi looked confused. He was too clueless. He never noticed the two entered his room so he stayed silent. 

He reminisced what really happened. He, too, questioned himself. What the hell did he do?

Jimin went in between Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung. 

"Hyung, stop. He doesn't look like he's also aware of the situation," he calmly stated as he looked at Yoongi. He was examining him. He looked for something more but he found nothing rather than the sorry face of Yoongi. 

"What do you mean he isn't aware? He probably doesn't even care," Hoseok said as he crossed his arms. 

Yoongi looked at each of their faces. He found pure disappointment and doubts. 

That was the first time they ever looked at him like that. That was the first time someone ever looked at him like that. 

"What have I done?" he said full of regret as he slowly walked outside of the hospital.

He went for the nearest tree and punched it without thinking. He punched it for the second time. He punched it more and more until his fists bled and his hand became numb. He couldn't think straight. 

"It's all my fault," he whispered as tears slipped down from his eyes. 

He sat down, leaning on the tree. 

---

Hours passed and the doctor came out of the operating room. 

"Family of Mr. Jeon Jungkook and Ms. Y/n L/n," he called out. All the five boys went near the doctor, eager to learn what happened to their precious maknae. 

"Both the patients suffered damage extreme damage to both their lungs and severe damages to several bones. However, due to the impact of being hit by an enormous vehicle, Ms, L/n's body is in critical condition as of the moment," 

The boys did not know how to react. It's not that they care about her, they just felt sorry for her.

"Doc, operate on them both. Replace their lungs or whatever. Just save Jungkook," Namjoon said. 

"Unfortunately, we only have one lung left for replacement. Both patients need operation in less than 12 hours. Their lives depend on replacing this organ. We can save one of them unless you find someone who is willing to donate their lung, which is likely impossible," the doctor said.