My Love, My Greatest Gift

Joy POV

My husband is really hard headed. I told him not to come here anymore. I know how tired he is, he's been very busy from their recent comeback but then he wanted to fetch me since we haven't seen each other for 3 days.

 I know how tired he is, he's been very busy from their recent comeback but then he wanted to fetch me since we haven't seen each other for 3 days

Such a cutie though. Right after my shoot I went straight to where he is. I hugged him so tight.

Joy: I missed you so much sungjae-ah!

He's caressing my back and kissed me on my hair.

Sungjae: Sungjae-ah?

He gave me why-are-you-calling-me-like-that look.

I gave him a big smile.

Joy: Missed you baby!

I kissed him and hugged him again.

Sungjae: I miss you more love

After work we already went home. As much as I like to eat out with him. I'd rather go home right away for him to rest.

The moment we got home he went straight to the kitchen and started cooking. I hugged him from the back.

Joy: Love you don't have to cook we can order instead. You look so tired, you might get sick if you won't rest.

He turned around and looked at me. He brushed his thumb on my face.

Sungjae: This is quick baby. I won't let this day pass without doing something for you. It's your birthday.

He kissed me on my forehead.

Joy: But you've already arranged an event for me this weekend.

Sungjae: Still, I want you to feel loved and taken care of in your special day.

I can't help it. My tears suddenly fell down. I'm so touched he might be crazy and playful in other people's eyes but he is really a sweetheart. My love, my greatest gift.

Sungjae: Wae?

Joy: I'm touched oppa. I really am. I am really blessed that you're mine. Only mine.

Sungjae: Yes baby. I'm yours. Only yours. Now go take a shower and after that I already finished cooking our dinner. Arasso?

I hugged him once again.

Joy: I love you so much Yook Sungjae!

Sungjae: I love you more Park Sooyoung.

Sungjae POV

She didn't know that I already bought cake and other food for us to celebrate her birthday today. She's done taking a shower, she's already in her pj's. She looked so shocked when she saw the food on the table and a cake on my hand.

Sungjae: Happy Birthday My Sooyoung-ah! I hope I made you happy and feel loved with this small celebration for your birthday.

She started sobbing and crying again. Awwww.. my baby.