Chapter 1: The party

Attention!!
Hi readers, this is my first story here on Wattpad. This story was written in 2015-2016. 

I Hope you enjoy the story!!

Chapter 1

Emily's P.O.V.

"Come on Emily! Can you stop being so damn good for once in your life?" my best friend Jake whine.

He has been annoying me to go to his friend's party all week, but I really don't want to go.

"I can't go Jake, I have homework and mom won't let me go." I gave him an excuse. We were walking down the hallway of the school when something or, well, someone pushed me to the ground. When I looked up, it was Blanca, a little witch that loves to make everyone feel like shit.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Emily. I didn't see you there." she said with an ironic concern.

I know what she's doing. She just wants Jake to notice her. She's been crushing on him since the eighth grade but, Jake wants nothing to do with her.

Jake helped me get up and picked my stuff off the floor.

"It's alright Blanca. It isn't your fault. You're so clumsy and blind." I snapped, looking her dead in the eyes. I may be shy and a nervous as fudge sometimes but I really hate bullies.

She just stared at me for a moment "You're such a joker," she said punching my arm playfully.

"So are you going to the party tonight?" She asked. Not even looking at me but at Jake.

"N-" I tried saying but was cut off.

"We'll be there." Jake confirmed, excitement in his voice.

"See you then, Jake" she said smiling at Jake and walk off moving her hips side to side.

"That was something... Now, where was I?" Jake questioned himself. "Oh, right. So are you going to the party with me? Little strawberry" He asked smirking. I hated that nickname. He gave it to me when we were little. I had asked for a strawberry smoothie and ended not only having a tummy ache but also vomiting all over the floor. I have never had a strawberry since that day.

I just glared at him and started to walk towards my locker, ignoring his question.

"I'll picked you up at 7" he yelled. I didn't bother to looking at him or reply.

When I was about to open my locker, I saw Ryan, the school "badass". Well, that's what people called him. I just think he needs help to get that ego of his in order. Walking around like if he was the freaking president. He was a grasshole instead of a badass. I was so in Emily land, my own little world, that I didn't see him in front of me.

"Hey, you're Jake's friend right?" he questioned, like always I'm known as 'Jake's friend ', man I need to make more friends. I bet he doesn't know my name.

"Yes. I'm Emily by the way."

"Right, so are you going to my party tonight?" Oh, so he's the one throwing the party. But what was weird is that he was asking me if I'm going. Is it weird? Of course it is!

"Nah, I don't think so," I told him, trying to open my locker again. I always get the old stupid locker. Ryan didn't get his eyes off of me. He was looking at me with a murderous expression. When I finally opened my locker, Ryan closed it and push me against it. Who does he think I am? One of does guys that he threatened to do his homework!

"Is this push Emily day?" I said trying to push him off me, but stopped when I saw how close his face was to mine.

"Why not?" he asked his breath hitting my face.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"Why aren't you going?" He questioned, moving the strand of hair that fell on my face.

"I... I have homework?" I asked.

"I would really love to see you there." he said slowly placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Oh Okay" I said out of breath. "I'll go" He was just looking at me without saying a word.

He suddenly got off me, giving me space "Great, I'll see you there." He acted like nothing happened.

When I opened my mouth to say something, the bell rang. He took one more look at me and turned around to leave.

Did Ryan just kissed me? Why does he want me at the party? I don't even know him. Maybe I should go to the party. I was going anyway because of Jake. I mean, it's not like anything bad is going to happen right? Plus, it will make Jake stop bothering me.

I just need an excuse for my mom. She will be tough to convince. I looked at my locker and turn around, "hey! Get back here, open my locker!", but it was too late he was already gone.

Vote! Comment!

I know first chapter kind of sucks, but keep reading it's just the beginning of the story.

This story hasn't been edit so you may find a few errors.