Sky's Life

A/N: I don't like Sky. Like, at all. But, I will try very hard and not make fun of her. No matter how bad I'll want to. Besides, I think she would be pretty upset after the show. Dave will never like her again and she lost the million, and how did she leave? With a big damn smile. Smiling on the outside, dying on the inside.

                   Sky's P.O.V.

"I shouldn't feel bad. I won't feel bad. I DO NOT FEEL BAD." I told myself. I sat across from Shawn, Jasmine, Chef and Chris. Jasmine and Shawn were discussing their plans while Chef and Chris were talking about the next season. They left Dave behind, I was probably the only one to notice. But I didn't say anything. It would just result in crying and yelling, from both him and her. Plus, I thought he should think about what he did. He went to far, tried to kill me for god's sake. "I should've made time... to tell him what the but was." I thought. I felt my eyes water, and not wanting to look weak I walked into the plane's bathroom. Quickly shutting it, pressing my back against it and sliding down along the door. I buried my face in my knees, and starting to sob as quietly as possible. "You failure." I hissed. "You FUCKING FAILURE." I couldn't help it. It was self-pity, but nobody else was going to give it to me. I breathed heavily, trying to calm down. "Stop it. You are better than this." I growl, pulling myself off the floor. "You're athletic, smart, funny... and you don't need him." I said, sternly. "You have Keith. You were being selfish. Keith loves you, always." I mumble. I bring my hands up and dry my eyes, fix my hair and straighten my shirt. I give a confident smile to the mirror. "You are unstoppable, Sky."

              {Small Time Skip}

When I get dropped off the tall, strong blond is waiting for me. "Hey, Keith." I greet, wrapping my arms around his chest and squeezing him tightly. "Hi, Sky." He replies, dryly. "So, did you watch the uh... show?" I ask. "Y-yeah, I did." I feel a stab of guilt. "You're not mad,are you?" "Well... no. It wasn't your fault. It was that Dave guy." His eyebrows furrow when he says Dave's name. "I think it was equal. I should have said no." I explain, his blue eyes give me a questionable look. "We're still a couple. Right?" I didn't take me to long to come to a decision. "Yes, Keith." He smiled, grabbing onto my hand. "Let's get you home then." He leads me down to my house, and suddenly... I feel a whole lot better.

                 {10 years later}

I wave to Keith and Derrick. My 3 year old son was carrying a card and a bouquet of flowers. "Good job, Mommy." He grins, big black eyes sparkling. "Thank you!" I say, hugging him. "Th-these are for you." He hands me the gifts. I won first place in one of the Olympics for Rythmic Gymnastics. I was off for awhile because of Derrick, but I'm back and better than ever! "They're very nice." I say before giving Keith a hug. "We were cheering the whole time. Weren't we?" Keith nudges Derrick. "Yep! Daddy said 'Go Mommy, stick da landing!" I chuckle before picking him up. "Alrighty, we better get going if we want to make it home." We walk towards the car, and soon begin driving to the house. "I've made it further then a million could ever take me..." I mumble before dozing off.

A/N: Sorry it's kind of short. I realized what time it was and went into panic mode. UltraAlienDisorder02 and ihaveahearttoo I hope you are satisfied!