Chase

Probably it's dawn, I can't really distinguish coz the surrounding is dark since we were dragged into this dungeon.

My heart keeps beating fast as the metal door creak once again and before I can comprehend what is happening, a little cry of pain erupted from the girl who're sitting right by my side. She is kicked by the newly arrived man. That lowly bastard grab the girl's hair and surprisingly she didn't even budge, she just smirk and spit at the man's face earning a hard slap on her, oh it sound horrible to be honest.

"Better watch your actions b*tch our boss is more suspicious of you, why are you here?"

She just laugh a little and raise her middle finger. "I am here to give my surprise visit mother ass hoes what are you fussing about? know what you sound like a mother hen cackling when in fact shoot me dead or send me out, aish this dirty old man"

God, she's feisty and I can't with her attitude. She's making her life short.

And by the time she said it. The two men crack their guns and point it on her head and without even a slight trace of fear she say. "sure go ahead, my life has no meaning anyways"

Damn, how can she said something like that, like she being dead is nothing, holy I can't be the one witnessing her worthless death, no way. I jolt in my seat when out of nowhere one of our abductors hostily shoot the gun near her feet. Geez it made me swallow hard and without thinking any further I blurt. 

"Stop it, she's with me"

I don't know if I said it out loud but they look back at me and narrow their eyes as if what I have said is even more suspicious. They somewhat drag the girl in front of me scrutinizing her appearance.

"Did you just say that you came with this b*tch?"

"Y-yeah s-he's with me" I don't know the implication but nevertheless I said what I have said and hell break loose, they start to point their guns at me.

"I'm joking I don't know her" I almost scream inside my head.

"So you belong to the red sun too?! How fancy" the man chuckled not retracting his gun from me. "I am not a fan of games young man, better make your answer clear, are you a red sun too?" The gun created a crackling sound as he pulled the barrel. 

"Y-ye-"

"No, we don't have a room for coward people in our gang" the girl spats interrupting whatever I'll say, unbelievable right?

The man's face wrinkled glancing back at the girl and eventually at me, better said he keeps on staring back and forth at us.

"So what made you come here young man? Do you lost your way home?"

I am about to answer but my eyes widen when the girl waves her free hand at me. I mean how was she able to freed herself out of her handcuffs?

It took me seconds to recover, I'm still oggling but she mouthed me to play with the guy for a while.

"Y-yeah you can say that, will you let me go if I say I am not supposed to be here sir?"

My brows creased when he laughs in front of me, it's annoying but I keep my cool.

"Just how do you both treat us? Novice? Huh? Well well well, I don't have to brag but we are trained enough not to be played by people like you so better pray for your life!" Just when he is about to pull the trigger, the girl skillfully land a jab on the other guy that makes him lie limply on the floor, everything went fast and before I know it, the guy fell unconscious on his feet,

"Hey help yourself up, we're leaving here" she said cooly, right after taking the guy down. I am still lost blinking my eyes while she chuckles holding both of my shoulders, "gwaenchanayo gummy bear?"

Then that's it  I snap out of her hold and tried to escape from my tied hands.

"Don't worry gummy bear I got you" she unlock my cuffs and help me stand up.

"I'm fine" I pull her hands off of me, I limp as I walk through the open door peeping if there are enemies on the way, and good heavens the area is clear and I told her to follow me.

"Careful, there are CCTV's gummy bear" she wink at me and I hiss in response.

"Stop with your gummy bear, it doesn't fit you" she just scoof at me and shrug her shoulders.

We tried to move out through the small alley, checking our way once in a while, creeping in our tippy toes when suddenly a huge blast bellows making me panic, I lool back at the girl.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing I just found a land mine and if I don't make it blow you'll be good as dead if you take another step"

"What?! Are you insane? We're trying to escape here as discreet as possible"

"Sorry, my fault but you can get mad at me later, bet they're coming for us sooner than later, go go move" she step ahead of me and run pulling my hands with her. Wow this girl is stepping on my pride, I should be the one in charge because I am the man between us right?

"We don't have time for your pride and ego, just follow me alright! I know the way."

Deym I don't even know who are we running from. I can't see anyone who might harm us but she speed up dragging me along with her.

"Wait, I'm tired let's stop for a while" actually it's the wound at the back of my calves which is hurting and I can't run anymore.

"Don't, this zone is more dangerous keep running"

She stop for quick second and pull me to stay in front. "Look out there are traps on the way" she said wincing.

"You okay?"

"Don't mind me, I'm fine keep going" she grunt after saying it, her hands land on the back of her right shoulder.

"Shit they're coming ppali!"

"They? Who are they?" I ask trying to run to the best that I could but no one answered me.

"I said-" My eyes widen as I look back, I see a lot of blood on her right shoulder.

"we're you shot?! Hey?!" She fell on the way and I run back at her.

"God, are you okay?" I don't know where to touch her. But I  hold her chin and make her face me.

"Run, save yourself" she's closing her eyes clutching her blood dump shirt.

"Come on I'll help you stand, I'm not going out without you"

"Fool"

"Yes I am, now let's go" I lay her arms on my shoulders accompanying her. We keep on a steady pace walk running out towards the dark alley, we're almost reaching the door when I feel a stinging pain on my arm.

"What's this?"

"Shit, they shot you" My world literally spins after she said it, in no time I feel my body weaken and I fell on my knees along with her. Guess our escape attempt is a success?, yeah almost but not quite.

A/N: I miss writing *cries a river*