I hate alphas

Crash POV.
I was just returned to an omega shelter in Austin Texas. It wasn't even my fault! She started it!i yelled as they took me away.they threw me into a high maintenance cell,meant for trouble makers like me. I'm used to this.an alpha finds me adorable (I am and I use it to my advantage),then they take me home.its fine for about a week, but I am quick tempered.they refuse to listen to an omega.Alphas are nothing more than self obsessed TWITS! I screamed when they locked the door.Shut up!

I lay down on my twin size bed and cover myself with the thinnest blanket I have ever felt. I has been about three hours since i came to this hell hole.i was about to fall asleep when me door was unlocked and opened.i didn't open my eyes,one of the guards was talking to,what sounded like,two people.
The conversation between the guard and the two people.
Are you sure you want to see this one?-she nothing but a little bitch.
Watch your language sir.as a matter of fact,how about we just stay here tonight?
I like that idea,one of them said.
But sirs-
No!now leave.
Yes sir!
I heard the door shut, and heard two boys talking and snickering. I felt the left side of my bed be weighed down.one of the boys was laying next to me!the same thing happened to my right.they were both facing me, I could tell by the way I felt my neck and back were being breathed on.the next thing I knew, I felt two arms wrap around my waist.the boy on my left put his head on my shoulder.the boy on my right pulled himself close to me,with his chin on my head.

It was morning, I couldn't tell if the boys were awake or what;but I got my answer when I heard them whisper to each other.u-um? I whimpered.Ah~our little omega is awake.they boy on my right said. I opened my eyes to see the boy on my right looking at me with piercing purple eyes.good morning princess.he said. I look over to my left to see what the other boy looked like.WHAT! I yelled.it made them jump.you two are twins! Yes we are,the boy on my left said. I am Jay.he said in a happy tone.the only thing that I noticed,physically, was that their eyes were different.Jay was a teal,almost, light green. I am June.the boy on my right said.whats your name?they asked in unison.you'll laugh.No,we promise not to.f-fine...i sat up,my name is Crash.
Jays POV.
A pretty girl like you shouldn't have a name like that. I said to my new omega.Crash?-what an unusual name.my brother said.um-I'm gonna change. I look at June and we both smirked.we got up from the bed and walked towards Crash.Um,what are you doing?she questions. I put my hands on her waist and June puts his on mine.He put his chin in the crook of her neck;I did the same.how about we change you? I whisper in her ear.h-huh!she started to blush.hmpf.me and my brother huffed.we let go and headed out of the room.
June POV.
I think I'm gonna like having an omega that plays hard to get. I said to my brother;who was smirking. I'm going to go buy her,stay here and wait for her.Okay.my brother agreed to wait for Crash. I went down to the lobby,which is where the betas are.last night when me and my brother were going to the second floor,the omegas are there.a beta came up to us and basically suduced us.the guards had to pull her back. I paid and waited for Jay and Crash. I saw them walking out of the elevator, and I walked them to my car. I put Crash in the back seat.she was tired, I could tell.if you want to go back to sleep go ahead. I said looking in my rear view mirror.Jay was in the back,Crash layed her head on his lap.he petted her hair.