"holy shit"

not edited

louis licked his lips nervously as he slipped into a pair of baby pink lace. he set his matching butt plug out on the bed, placing beside it a bottle of lube. he plugged his laptop into the charger, setting it up on his bed. he ruffled up the white sheets as he crawled onto them. he quickly signed into his pornhub account as 'kittenboy18', sending out a quick message that he would be starting soon.

tonight was he second showing as a camboy. he couldn't explain how nerve-racking his first appearance was, but he was quickly reassured by the dozen people who joined on, telling him how pretty he looked. but little did he know, there was one boy who was more infatuated with him than anyone else, though kept himself quiet.

harry rushed himself home from the grocery store where he worked part time. he needed to get back to his small apartment just in time to get to see kittenboy18, the prettiest little thing he had ever seen.

once he arrived, he rushed into his room. he jumped into his bed with his laptop, signing in and opening up the page. he sighed in relief as he saw that the boy had just posted that he would be on in a few.

minuets had past and it was finally time for louis to start. louis crawled up to the camera, innocent shining through his features as he turned on the cam.

"hello," he giggled sweetly, bringing his bottom lip between his teeth. he glanced down at the comments, already seeing a few kind and kinky comments coming through. he blushed, another giggle slipping past his lips. "you guys are too kind," he cooed. he sat up just a bit so all that was able to be seen was his neck and the top part of his lace. he slid his child like hands up his stomach, thumbs brushing over his nipples.

"mm.." he hummed out, bringing his thumbs back over his hardening nipples. he giggled at the pleasure, rubbing his thumbs in circles around them.

harry, who was watching carefully from the other end, already had his clothes stripped. "fuck.." harry mumbled, slowly wrapping his hand around his hard.

he watched as louis laid himself back onto the bed, the camera coming down with him. harry whimpered as he saw the boys pretty lace, watching as his hands continued to work at his nipples.

louis whined out, nipples becoming sensitive. he glanced at the camera, hands falling to his silky stomach and giggled. he slowly spread apart his legs, trailing his fingers down the inside of his thighs. "do you guys like my lace?" he asked sweetly, more comments than the first night rolling in. "why thank you," he grinned, his hard obviously outlined.

"oh my god.." harry groaned to himself, feeling his cock twitch. the twink was just so beautiful and so fucking innocent.

"I've got a whole like in store for you all tonight," louis cooed into the camera, tugging his lace down at a teasing rate. once they were set aside, his cock sprung up to his little tummy. he giggled, giving himself a few quick tugs. his eyes then lite up, a innocent grin spreading across his plump lips. "look what ive got!" he said happily as he picked up his pretty pink butt plug with a crystal on the end. "I havnt used it yet, and now you guys get to see me use it!" he squealed.

he placed it between his lips, deciding against lube at this point. he stares deeply into the camera as he worked his mouth along the plug, making sure it was all set to fit into his tight hole.

harry could feel his body trembling slightly, as if just watching the boy was enough to make him orgasm without touch. though, he continued pump himself at a slow pace, pre-cum slipping from the head of his cock.

louis then leaned up, grinning as he showed the spit coated plug to the camera. he then bit his lip, laying back against the bed. he spread his legs further, pressing it up to his pretty pink hole.

louis whimpered, eyes locked on the camera as he slowly slid it in. "o-oh," he whimpered, arching his back to show the camera at a better angle. he clenched a few times, making the plug move.

harry moaned from the other end, chest rising and falling at a fast rate. he quickened his pumps on himself as he watched the twink, lips parting.

louis settled himself back onto the bed, chewing on his bottom lip as he ran his dainty hands down his body. he stopped once he reached his cock, wrapping his small fingers around himself. he gasped softly, turning his head to look into the camera. he started at a slow rate, continuing to clench around the plug. "o-oh," he moaned out in a high pitched tone. "o-oh!" he moaned out louder, his hand quickening. he continued to stare right into the camera, body shaking in pleasure.

harry found continuous moans falling from his lips, arching his back. he quickened his pumps, flicking his wrist. he could feel himself growing close. but, refused to cum until he was able to watch the camboys face while hitting his high.

"g-guys," louis cried out, hand moving faster than before. "gonna cum..gunna..uh..uh.."

"holy shit!" both harry and louis yelled out in pleasure as they reached their highs. hot spurts of cum hitting their stomachs and dripping down their hands.

louis' body trembled, looking towards the camera. he licked his lips shyly, wiping his hand off on the sheets. "thank you for watching," he squeaked. he leaned forward, clicking the camera off, but not logging off.

harry laid their a wreck, trying to pull his trembling body together. once he was able to, he reached for his laptop. he was tired of keeping quiet about his curiosity about the boy. he saw that he was still online and quickly typed a message.

'never saw such a pretty boy before. you can count on me to watch every time. thank you for making me cum, princess. x'