Chapter Five :You?!!

" Well...hello " the strange dude I met not long said. He smirked and then he told the lady to excuse us.
" Patty, please excuse us. " he said. And the young lady left us.

" You!!! " I said shocked. Well maybe because I was rude to him a little and now he is gonna be my boss.

I was thinking of not even starting the job but then I remember Neil,oh I really wanted to prove that mannerless guide wrong...maybe be will finally respect me..

" Yeah me.... " he then stood up and came closer to me...too close. " Surprised... " he whispered. " that you are gonna work for me. "

" Um...yeah " I can feel myself shaking already. " I'm sorry for the way I behaved earlier. " I broke down. " I really want this job please. " I can't believe I'm begging him..

" Hey..." He started laughing.. " All I want is your name and the job is yours. " he said still close to me...very close I could feel the heat of our bodies.

" And why are you so interested in my name.? " I asked cause. How can the job be mine just by telling him my name. I don't even know what I'm hired for yet.

" I have a feeling we know each other. " he said and then he turned
His back at me and then walked towards his desk.

" Sure...my name is G... " no one must know who you are.. I was about telling him my actual name then I remembered an important rule. "....Gina " I said smiling.

" Hmmm...Why the long pause before your name.?" He asked in a suspicious voice.

" Um...nothing " I said trying to cover my nervousness.

He came closer and went behind me and at the crook of my neck. " you lying to me right ? Princess? " he said.

" Uh....no ? " I said trying to sound confident.

" OK then...you are hired. " he said still with an unconvinced voice.

" Thanks " and then I went out of the office.... I think.. Just then I remembered.....what am I meant to do. " Uh....I'm sorry...what am I hired for again? " I said in a rush entering the office.

" You will start with the dishes and then you graduate to serving people as a waiter before I let you to the kitchen to cook... " He then moved closer " meet Patty for more information. " he said going back and then he sat down.

" T...thank you " I said and left his office. Wow he makes me nervous.... Feels like he is a stalker.

~~~~~~~~~~

" Uh... You Patty? " I asked the same lady that escorted me into the office.

" It what my tag says " she said smiling. " So you employed right... " she was waiting go an answer.

" Uh.. Yeah..yeah " I responded.

" Then common... I'll introduce you to everyone. " she dragged my hand. And took me to some people or workers there.
" This is Henry, Josh, Tina, and Stella. And me Patricia. " They all said hi to me. She then turn to them... " And guys this is....." Oh right she doesn't know my name.

" Gina " I said after her.

" Nice to meet you " they all echoed.

" Hey welcome to the club... " I think the guy who Patty pointed was Josh.

" Josh right? " I confirmed.

" Yeah..so is this your first time working in a restaurant. " he asked me.

Oh no does he suspect, oh my God I gotta run.

" N..noo " I stuttered. " Why would you.. Think that. " I Said.

" Oh sorry...princess. It just you are not in the right cloths to apply for a restaurant job. " I looked down at what I was wearing. A baggy top and a simple straight skirt. How does this cloth even exist. I need to get new ones stats.

" Uh..I um wore this because I just applied here...today " I said.

" well this isn't the outfit for working here. " He said smiling.

" Well then...what's my outfit. " I looked at him waiting for an answer.

" We employees wear trousers and the shirt given to us by the boss. "

Boss.

" Yeah....OK " I seriously needed to know more about this guy. " Boss? " I asked.

" Yeah...boss " he said. " We don't talk much about him.....he doesn't smile much or at all..at us. " He pause before he continued.. Because I guess he could see the questions runny through my mind.. " This restaurant use to be lively...but then he lost his grandmother. " I looked at him again he read my mind. How does that have to do wit the restaurant. " This restaurant was to honour his grandmother. "

" Oh " was all I could say. " What's his name. " I wanted to know his own name too..if he knew mine.
And how come he smiled at me this morning if he doesn't smile at all. What a weird dude.

" His name.... " he was cut off.

" Quit messing around " I jumped at the deep voice that spoke. I'm guess the boss? " I am not paying you to do gossips! " he shouted making Josh leave me in a trap. I'm stuck. " And you... " I turned around to meet his face.

" Yeah? " I smiled a guilty one.

" Get to the dishes... It won't do itself !" He shouted making me jump.

So this is the actual side of him. I thought he was nice.

" Y..yes....s..ir " I said and ran to where I think Patty was.

" And another thing is that when the boss says go he means go go go on time. " Patty said as soon as I reached her.

" Yeah...thanks for the hint. " and then I asked. ". Where are the dishes to be done."

" over there " she said and then hand me an apron, glove and handkerchief.

" Behind those pile ?! " I asked her as soon as I looked at where she pointed.

" No silly " she was now smiling more than before. " those are the dishes " she said.

Jesus.

Was all I want to yell.

" OK then..." I smiled. " I better get started. " I told her and went to the dishes.
.

I do dishes but since when I was given birth to I've never seen such pile.

Well I have to start some where.

" Well... You really doing the dishes.....princess " Neil!!! Said.

" Yeah...got a problem with that " I asked cause I proved him wrong of not being able to work.

" No...just checking.... " he said " ...if princess Gemma needs some help. " he said in a teasing voice.

" Well I don't.... So if you excuse me I would like to con....." He didn't even let me finish my sentence and he disappeared.

Then I looked at the pile...this is gonna take forever....

Hey guys...another chapter done...

Pls help me by staring this story by clicking on the little star at the bottom of my name.🙏

Thank u
.

Roxanne💋