ᗩᒪTᕮᖇᑎᗩTᕮ ᕮᑎᗪIᑎG

YOU REQUESTED:
ALTERNATE ENDING

C A L C U L A T I N G

DONE ✔️

A special note: this chapter will BE LONG SO BE READY I THINK...We're starting from chapter 15 (quince) but they'll be a few changes. I suggest reading chapter 15 — chapter 18 again before seeing what changed.

________

Jisung immediately jumped out of his bed and rummaged through his things.

It was currently evening, and he has deadass 30 mins to get ready.

Boy... was he in panic. He overslept by accident and now its a mess. He texted the "3racha" groupchat telling that there was an 'emergency'

But Jisung didn't think it through enough when he said that cause...
Chan and Changbin were quickly driving to his house but got caught in traffic. So he's all alone for now

His parent? They are abroad right now,,,

So what a day. To be alone...

As he got ready — with both Chan and Binnie on line cause he was forced to — he heard a ding from his phone.

He picked it up and saw Minho's messages,

MINHO <3
Hey i hope you don't mind but is it okay if Hyunjin can come along? His bf just dumped him and i think he needs it...
He's also super chill i don't think anything bad will happen~

Jisung frowned a bit. He knew Hyunjin through others but never actually met him.

Another lie.

He met Hyunjin but as J.One

He texted back a simple reply, "sure."

He felt bad for his friend, he never would have expected hyunjoon to dump Hyunjin. It seemed so unreal...they were practically stuck together - hip to hip -...  it was really odd.

As Jisung finished, he went around his house to make sure everything is locked. He wouldn't want his parents to get mad at him if someone were to break it.
Jisung walked to the park with his headphones in. Currently playing, "Avicii - SOS"

As he walked, he didn't see Minho nor Hyunjin. Were they late?

So jisung went to a tree and sat there.

Until all of a sudden, a text has came in by minho.

Minho told him if its okay to go to the bar instead? Apparently Hyunjin really wanted to get wasted. Jisung didn't mind. In fact, Jisung kind was curious to see if Minho has a tolerance for alcohol. So now, he went to address of the bar.

Why are you so persistent Minho?

Jisung thought as he looked at the sky.

He entered the bar and whats new. People crawling on the floor, people passed out and others dancing.

He couldn't find Minho nor Hyunjin so it freaked him out a bit. Was he too late?

But then,

He felt two arms around his waist

He unconsciously leaned back and saw Minho staring at him.

He shines so much..