Gundham - Only Mortal

I'm  sick so here's a Gundham fic. Reader is gender neutral.
-
"Ugh..."

You opened your eyes, then shut them again immediately. Your head was pounding, ears fuzzy, nose stuffed, throat dry, muscles sore. As you took stock of your senses, you came to one conclusion: you were sick.

You rolled onto your other side, away from the window. You then realized you were too warm, so you threw off the blanket. But then, you were too cold. You groaned again, already fed up with your body. Today was already horrible.

"Is something the matter, YN?" Your boyfriend, Gundham, poked his head into your shared room. He must have gotten up early to take care of his Dark Devas.

"I'm not feeling good..." You replied, voice hoarse.

Gundham rushed in, stopping and kneeling in front of you, face full of concern. "Are you ill? Do you need to visit a doctor? Damn your mortality!"

You smiled weakly at his antics. "No, it's only a flu. I'll be fine in a few days, just need to rest."

"Hmph. No need to fear! I, Gundham Tanaka-"

"Just... go make some soup or something."

"As you wish, darling." Gundham quickly left the room, presumably to make some soup... or something. You sighed, then got out of bed, used the bathroom, splashed some water on your face, changed into different pajamas, then got back into bed, feeling cleaner, if not less sick. Only a moment later, your adoring lover came back with a cup of green tea and a bowl of chicken noodle soup. He set the bowl and cup on the bed stand next to you.

"Would you like to watch (favorite movie)?" Gundham asked, opening the movie drawer on the TV stand at the end of your bed. You nodded, taking a sip of tea, which helped your throat. He put the movie in the DVD player, then sat on the bed next to you.

~ time skip brought to you by the Four Dark Devas of Destruction ~

You spent the rest of the day in bed, in and out of consciousness, Gundham checking in on you periodically and bringing you dinner at 7 PM. He woke you up for only a moment when he slid into bed next to you after dark, then fell back into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning, you felt mostly better. Next to you, though, you heard a groan much like your own the previous morning.

"Gundham? You alright?"

"... Damn my own mortality."

Oh no.
-
I know this is short, I'm so sorry and I'm so tired. I promise a good fic next week, if I'm better. Thanks for reading!