Meet the Author!!!

You don't need to read this in order to read stories or be in the know about updates. You can skip if you like, but I'm really hoping some of you stick around so we can meet and greet!

*****************************************
First of all, thanks for stopping by! Its nice to see you! How's you  day/night? What kind of stories do you like? What's your favorite color? Food? Let's start a conversation! (you can answer in comments)

Hi there! My name's Sydnee but I typically go by Skwriter23 when I am doing anything on the internet. You can call me Syd, Sydnee or Writer. Or just Skwriter23 if you like! I go by she/her pronouns and they/them. I won't be offended if you use any others though! I am a young writer who writes for fun and I am so excited to meet other readers and writers out there! I try my very best to put myself out there and be a fun confident person, but if I'm being honest? I can be a little shy sometimes. Everyone is a work in progress including me. One of these days I hope to love myself as much as I love others and love my work. I hope the same for all of you!

(I promise my actual writing won't have so many exclamation points lol)

I am young and have a lot to learn so any pointers or criticism is extremely helpful to me! I like to chat and meet new people too! All I ask is that people are respectful and kind in the comments. I can't really control comments nor is it my place to tell you what you can write in there. This is simply me asking that people try to be patient with each other and try and see others perspectives.

I will try my best to do my research on everything I do not know or understand, especially when It comes to culture/ religion/ disability/ gender/ sexuality or anything like that. If I have done something wrong or offended someone, please speak to me! Unless it is completed, I will fix it to the best of my writing ability! Representation and normalizing is important!

I write a lot of novels, scripts, movies and more! I'm hoping to get better at all the different media's and genres in order to broaden my horizons. I'm hoping that we can create a supportive group of readers and writers and help each other with writing, finding books to read and getting recognition for work, but more importantly, I'm hoping we can all make some good friends here!

Since your here...

If anyone is interested I have a discord: https://discord.gg/xkrCYTXGdy

To comps to prompts, we have it all! We are an inclusive community for writers and readers! Everyone has a story to share and everyone deserves a chance to tell it! What will yours be? Come over to Ink Squad and find out! We support DND campaigns, all kinds of writing, art and more! We are LGBTQA+ friendly and have zero tolerance for bullying. We are a small server right now, but we hope to get bigger as time passes on!

*We are still working on a few roles. Technology sucks*

Thank you for spending some time to read through this and checking in! I hope to see you in the future as I begin my wattpad journey!