CHAPTER13; First hours in Flordia.

a/n: this chapter is gonna be juicy and I'm also using Maggie Lindemann's song "Things" in this, but I didn't write this song so.

We had landed in Florida. Sam And Colby decoded in doing an exploration video, but I had to go see my brother, and record a song I wrote. It's been a while since I've sang and a few of my fans have asked me if I would release a song. I have a pretty good one up my sleeve.

I let the boys go and I Ubered to the studio my brother owned. He was younger than be by a year and a half, but he was way smarter when it comes to studio work. His name is Lance. He's honestly like my best friend.

"Vallie!" My brother calls once I get out of the hug. He engulfed me into a hug.

I laugh, "Hey Lancey! I missed you!" I say to him. "It's been like a year." Wow. I really did miss my brother.

"I know right. How's your boyfriend doing? Will I get to meet him?" He asked smiling.

I playfully roll my eyes. "Colby, he's good. Perfect actually. And yes, if you want we can go to dinner tonight!" I say and he nods and agreed.

We got into the studio and I payed out the lyrics to the song I wrote. "Okay sing me the first thing you have." Lance said from the controlling room.

"You wake me with kisses. You make my hair a mess. I'm not wearing makeup. Do I look my best?" I sing.

"Try saying. 'I'm not wearing makeup, you say I look my best'" my brother tipped in. That was actually a good idea.

"I'm not wearing makeup, you say I look my best."

"Good!"

We end up working for a few hours. My phone buzzes and I look at the ID. It's an unknown number, what?

I step out of the room and press the green button. "Hello?" I ask softly.

"Valarie, It's Colby, something happened." He said shakily through the phone.

"Wait, what do you mean Colby?" I asked. Why was he calling me off and unknown number.

"I don't have much time, but you need to come to the police department. We got arrested."

My heart skipped a beat. "What? For how long? Are you okay?" I ask multiple questions.

"Baby, just come please." He said. He sounded upset and disappointed.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." I say before hanging up. "Lance! Pack everything up! We have to go to the police department now!" I scream and we head out the door.