Weird Message

Today's weather is not as bright as always.  But for Ren, he still needs to provide his husband's needs.  He provides fresh orange juice And toast.  With Ren's love, he prepares his husband's completeness before he prepares himself.

Ren is a former model for an international company and after his marriage, he releases it all because he does not want his husband Jason to be a wild gossip.

Jason got out of the room after wearing clothes.  As Ren's habits show a sweet smile for his husband.  Jason smiled sweetly And embraced Ren spoiled.

Jason whispered to Ren's ears "I'm a sorry baby today I'm going home late, you do not have to wait for me. My job demands always make me ignore you. "

Ren replied softly to his husband's hug.  "Do not worry I understand your career," Ren smiled as he stared at her husband's face and fixed his tie. 

Jason never fails to make Ren melt with him.  A smile, a hug And a touch for Ren has never been less for the past 4 years Jason is too frequent outstation And late at night makes Ren feel neglected.

After Jason came out.  Ren sends him maid pack And he prepares a bathtub for his pamper himself.  He sprinkles the rose petals open clothes And opens the song and relaxes he mind.

  He sprinkles the rose petals open clothes And opens the song and relaxes he mind

Ren got message from the stranger

"You feel your husband is loyal to you"

Recently, Ren often received this message but he just kept silent.

The message made Ren mood disappear.  Ren prepares Himself. He put some thin make up.  As an ex-model, he still looks pretty.  With his slim body.

He wants to visit his father's Hotel.  Jason never knew that the hotel owner is him.  That is the preparation for the future that Ren himself prepares for the future.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Jr. is a veterinarian but he did not have time for himself.  His life is not like other friends. That's why his pet clinic is the place for his friends to hang out.

"hyung, I want to buy some medical equipment for the clinic. Is there anything Hyung wants?"  Jr asked Aron hyung who has since been busy with Noah and kkotsonie beloved.

Noah and kkotsonie are Aron pets.  Aron is a close friend of Jr. Aron.

After 5 minutes Jr out. Their good friends arrived at the clinic.  Minhyun is the leading model and his beloved Baekho is a famous composer.

"Hyung, where is Jr," Baekho said and patting Noah.

"He just out around 5 minutes to buy clinic equipment," Aron said while giving Minhyun gloves and sanitizers for him.

Minhyun has allergic so Aron already prevents him. Aron provides drinks for both of them.

When Ren was driving the car while waiting for the green light he saw there was an animal clinic there.  The name of the clinic is unique.  Weshbugi clinic.  He smiles alone.

Ren received a message from strange again.

"How pathetic you"

Due to being too upset when Ren put his vehicle, he did not notice he had broken a cat. By not wasting time he cried and wanted to bring the cat to the clinic.

Jr. was surprised to see the incident and wanted to scold the car driver but his tongue was confused when he saw the slimming body coming out of the car crying. The jeans and the white shirt he looked very beautiful.

 The jeans and the white shirt he looked very beautiful

He saw the slender body coming out of the car crying. Even he was crying he looks so pretty. The jeans and the white shirt he looked very beautiful.

Ren gave his black bag to the guard and took the box left by Jr. to the clinic.

Jr. ran to the clinic.  To see Jr's favour the cat immediately opened the door for Jr.

"Hyung, set up the boating room and all the machines. The cat hit the car," Jr told Aron with anxiety.

"Ok, " Aron replies with short and get prepared.

Baekho and Minhyun was shocked. They never know this situation can be so tense Like this, if pet or animal hurt.

After Aron and Jr headed to the check-room. Baekho and minhyun saw someone bring a bigger box from him to the clinic.

They were quick to wake up and help the tall man.

"Forgive me where I can put this box," Ren asked in a state of insufficiency breath.

Minhyun was thinking about something.

"Where did I see him?", Minhyun said to Baekho.

"He is the most famous model, he resigned as a model because he wants to relax. He is very beautiful for a man," Minhyun said with enthusiasm after seeing Ren sitting on the waiting table.

"Excuse me, is this yours?", Ren asked them.

"Oh no, were friends with them both."  Baekho smiled.

Ren nodded.

"What do you want to drink?" Minhyun asked.

"Oh no.nevermind, im ok, " Ren replies softly.

Noah and kkotsonie come to Ren. Ren laughs and smiled.

"Noah and kkotsonie are rarely want to play with other people but they play with him. it's impressed me," Baekho said.

"Who the owner of them?", Ren asking.

" Dr.Aron and the person bring the cat you hit Dr.Jr, they are rarely want to play with a stranger. but they play with you, "Minhyun said.

" Really?", Ren said.

"They are cute, " Ren patting them.

Jr saw all. Start from Noah and kkotsonie play with Ren. He is so pretty.

"Ren phone is ringing"

Aron ask "who he is?".

" His the one hit the cat we treat, " Jr said.

"Hahaha, no wonder you give him cold gaze, " Minhyun and baekho laugh of Jr gaze.

"He carrying and bring the box you left, he brings it alone and almost can't show his face," Baekho said.

"Arghh I almost forget the box," Jr scream.

"Sorry, for my uninvited coming.How the cat?", Ren asks and he eyes so shiningly.

Jr can't help to take his eyes.