Chapter 3

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"Luckily for you, he's right here." Natasha smirked.

Secretary pierce pulled out his phone and Eerika immediately got a rush of adrenaline, signaling that something chaotic will happen. Her first guess was the device Pierce was holding, so she teleported right next to him and used her sword to cut his hand clean off. Once Pierce started to scream Eerika put her hand over his mouth to shit him up.

"Are you done in here Natasha?" Eerika grits.

"Just finished. Fury and I have to help Wilson and Rogers out." Pierce's muffled screams continued to grow louder, so Eerika shoves her hand further into his mouth to keep him from talking.

"Take these people and leave. I don't want anyone near me to hear what I'm about to do to the head of HYDRA, or so I'm told. Am I correct?" Eerika turned her head to Pierce and he didn't answer, so she shoved her fist further into his mouth. The pain made him nod.

Natasha and Fury lead the rest of the councilmen to safety, leaving Eerika and Alexander alone. She took her fist out of his mouth and he groaned in pain while tears formed in the corner of his eyes.

"My best friend was killed today. She was a good person, so while you sit there in pain. I'm going to tell you about her. Just so you can suffer longer, to get a glimpse of how I feel this very second.

We met when we were little girls trying to prove ourselves warriors. I beat her in a combat battle, helped her up, and since then she has always been there for me.

When my brother died I got very depressed, to the point where I carved his name into my skin." Eerika showed Alexander the white scars of her brother's name.

"Normally my skin cannot be pierced by anything other than an Infinity Stone, but the knife I have is of a special steel. I'm the only one that has this steel. She gave me this knife after finding out it could hurt me.

I'm getting off topic...after she saw what I did to myself, she embraced me. Bathed away the dry blood from my skin, and brushed my hair. She came up with the idea of going down to earth to get away from the place my brother died.

If it wasn't for her, I doubt I'd be an avenger.

She was always prepared to fight for me, even if it meant her death.

I loved that woman, like a sister, and you took her away from me. So now, I am going to ask you: who killed my friend?"

Alexander Pierce was laying on his back, clutching his handless arm, while Eerika stood over him, looking at his pathetic state.
"You won't hear shit from me, girl. You Asgardians are a threat to earth. Your friend needed to be put in check, I'd do it again if I could."
Eerika smiled at him, crouched down, and drove her knife right into his pelvic area. He screamed once more.