min yoonji ✨

• soft lesbians •

it was another typically day for the girls.

Namjoo finally getting off from school and Yoonji getting off work.

having dinner at 5 and finishing chores together finally ready to get the rest they both deserved. 

Though lately Yoonji has notice her girlfriend being stressed out more than usual this week, having projects and tests done on the same time. 

Yoonji knew her baby deserves rest, so she did what had to be done.

That's how they got to where they are now, Yoonji shirtless aside from her sports bra and Namjoo resting herself on her chest fully clothed.

Laying in bed as they watch TV in their small room.

It was a comfortable and warm silence- Yoonji didn't press anything to the younger knowing eventually her baby will tell her what she needs-- wants.

"Unnie.. can I?" Namjoo asks shyly as she buries herself further into the older women's chest. Yoonji sighs, petting the youngers head and hums giving confirmation.

Namjoo quickly wastes no time, helping her Unnie take off her sports bra. Yoonji giggles softly, seeing how Namjoo's eyes shine upon seeing her breasts. 

They weren't as big as Namjoo's but the younger didn't care.

Quickly latching herself on to the right small perky nipple of her Unnie's, giving a small lick at first before sucking on it softly. It wasn't strange, months back when Namjoo explained to her that she tends to suck on things when she is stressed out.

Fuck even before they started dating, Yoonji knew Namjoo's lips were meant to suck on something.

And that something was her breasts.

Which Yoonji never has admitted yet-- was pleasing.

It warmed her heart knowing she was able to help her girlfriend. She loves taking care of the younger.

"Baby.. give some attention to the other one. Be a good girl for Unnie while you suck." Yoonji gently says as Namjoo detaches herself from the right nipple. 

It was all puffy and red 

Namjoo giggles, her dimples poking out as she gives a small kiss to Yoonji's nipple "Sorry.." she mumbles but the older rolls her eyes fondly.

Namjoo eyes the left nipple, seeing it perky and twitch slightly as if it was calling to her attention. 

Moving her face closer, kissing the small perky bud and giving it a few small licks before latching herself on it.

Moments passed as the sucking slows down, Yoonji running her hand through Namjoo's hair while she sleeps.

Leaning forward placing a small kiss on her girlfriend's head 

"You deserve rest baby."