park jimin ✨

re-uploading my stories, so if you read before I'm sorry •

"J-Jimin..please.." Namjoon cries out as the younger lets out a sigh.

Jimin sat himself wedged between Namjoon’s spread legs. Oh god, Jimin enjoys being bigger of the two.

Jimin might look small especially compared to Namjoon but that didn't matter because pressing his own thick, long cock against Namjoon’s cock. It always made a flame burst inside of him; making him want to treasure his older more.

"Joonie, Baby, what did I say about being needy?" Namjoon whimpers as Jimin creases his thigh, giving some quick nips here and there as red marks started to appear of the gold skin.

"J-Jimin..doesn't like when I'm needy because it doesn't give him time to enjoy me.." Namjoon mumbles out as a soft moan left his lips while Jimin hums in agreement as he pressed in two lubed fingers into his crack.

"That's right Baby, you know my reason, I have to make sure every part is marked by me. Remember why though?" Jimin huskily whispers into his boyfriend’s ear as Namjoon grunts, pushing himself down on the others fingers slightly.

Jimin held his hips down with his other hand, as Namjoon lets out a whine.

"Baby, answer me.." Jimin says as he nuzzles his face against Namjoon’s cheek.

"B-Because... so I can learn to love the part Jimin likes..." Namjoon stutters out as Jimin presses his fingers deeper inside and soon slid them out.

"Mhm. My Baby needs to learn how to love himself." Jimin pulls himself away from Namjoon as he grabs the lube from the night stand beside the bed.

Namjoon bit his lower lip as he nods because loving yourself is important.

"You can truly love others, but you have to learn to love yourself first.." Namjoon mumbles as Jimin positions himself between Namjoon’s still spread legs.

A smile was spread across Jimin’s face as he kissed his boyfriend’s lips and began to pamper his face with small kisses.

"My Baby so smart, I love you so much.." Jimin says as he lubs up his cock and began to slowly slide himself into the older.

Namjoon moans lowly as he wraps his arms around Jimin’s neck as he brought their lips together but not before whispering out "I love you too".