Chapter 15

You walked home the next morning.Mykah offered to walk with you but you said no.

You felt someone grab your arm. when you turned around it was Colin.

"What." you said snatching your arm away. He didn't say anything to you he pushed his lips against yours.

You wanted to push him off but you didn't.

The same thought came across your mind 'do I still love him?' you both stood there in the middle of the sidewalk kissing. it lasted for 20 minutes. you broke away and walked past him to your dorm room.

You missed Colin but you didn't want to.You loved Mykah But you still loved Colin.

😐😐😐😐😐7 hours later😔😔😔😔

You got a text from Mykah telling you to meet him at the park.

You put on your sweatpants and t shirt and left.

When you got to the park you saw Mykah And Colin both standing there. you got out the car and walked up the them slowly.

"Mykah, what's going on?" you asked nervously.

A smile came across his and Colin's face. you took a step back.

"We both gotta tell you something." Mykah said

"What." you gave a confused face.

"Colin here is my Bestfriend."

"And Mykahs my Bestfriend"

The words felt like somebody took a pair of scissors and cut your arm.

"And Caysons my brother." Mykah said

"You want me to tell her or you want to?" Colin said to Mykah.

"You can tell her." Mykah said while giggling

"We both made a bet with each other to see how long it would take for you to sleep with both of us."

Tears formed in the back of your throat but you didn't wanna cry. you walked back to your car and sped to the highway.

88..98,110,115,121.

You were going 121 mph down the highway then all of a sudden somethin happened and you were swerving then you hit something

"Hey miss! MISS!" You heard someone say while trying to get you out of the car. Then all you saw was black.