5

Jungkook P.O.V

Where in the world is Y/N??

3 hours ago, she told me she had to go to work for overtime shift or something.
She said she will be back soon, but what kind of soon was she talking about??

Im starting to feel uncomftable... soo I decided to go to Chief Kyle to see if she was still there.

I got out and just walked towards the station. Its not really far.

When I got there, I couldnt see Y/N anywhere...

"Oh hey kid! Arent you Y/N's younger brother?" An old man called. Im guessing he was Chief Kyle.

"Ah, yes....Um is she still here?" I asked. His eyes widened a little and sighed. "I was going to ask you the same thing."

"Didint she say she was going to be here for an overtime shift? Where is she?" At my statement, Chief Kyke started to sweat.
"Oh wait erm. Maybe she's just gone for a walk!" He said."Maybe she'll be here any minute.."

Yea....I hope so....

Y/N P.O.V

It has been three hours since THIS happened. Im starting to get a hang of being a dog. But somethings deffinitely not making me feel at home right now..

Its not Mr. RudeNerd, its also not Taehyung and Jimin.. its something else...or someone else?

I was just laying on the couch...doing my role as a Flipping dog... But then I noticed something....

It was the other dog!

The yeontan dog keeps giving me looks that just makes me feel very unwanted....

I looked back at him and I suddenly hear someone talking..

'I wish you would be gone here ASAP'

It didint sound like Jimin and Taehyung nor Mr. Min.
his mouth looked like it was barking but I heard words instead.

'What are you?'

Thats where I widened my eyes.. Not because I realized I can understand dogs, its because of his suspicion against me!

I thought of what to say then 'barked' back.

You: what do you mean? Im one of your kind!

Yeontan gave me a skeptfull look .

'We can smell if something is not right in this household we're living... and I can smell YOU are the one thats not right..'

I wanted to chuckle. But how do dogs do that? I just barked and told him my respond.

You: your just being paranoid. At my last home, their dog was like that too. Turns out he was just JeLoUs

Yeontan then frowned (yea I can tell)
'Are you saying Im jelous of you?'

You: why? Is it not true?

He then growled at me.

"Dude whats wrong with them?" Taehyung asked looking at me then yeontan.

"I think they're having a bitch fight " Jimin said while trying to hold back his laughter from his own joke.
"Yeontan is a boy." Tae responds.

Apperently, I laughed.

Imagine seeing a dog "laugh". Thats how I look like. And yes. It IS weird.

"YO did Gummy laugh??!" Jimin said, pointing at me with damn wide eyes while he covered his mouth with his other hand.

"The hell? Can dogs understand us?"
Taehyung said with the same expression.

I instantly calmed down then looked back at Yeontan, who was shocked and at the same time amused.

'What was that?'

You: what was what?

Im so bad at acting I swear.

'As I was saying, I am not jelous of you. Im just trying to protect my masters.'

Ok, dogs call their owners "masters"?

You:  I wish you would trust me soon "brother"

'Did you just call me brother?'

You: yea, Im part of your family now right?

'I'll just think about it GuMmY'

Ok phew.... lied out of my way again...
What he doesnt know is that I am NOT part of their family EVER...

Then I suddenly got dizzy.... my brain was throbing like HeLl!
I ran towards the bathroom and closed it with my tiny paws. My eyes widened. Am I seeing this right??

My paws turned into hands! HUMAN HANDS! whats going on?? Am i gonna be human again??!

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung noticed Gummy dashing towards their bathroom. "I dont know Jimin, theres totally something wrong with her...."
Jimin heard wha his friend said and cocked a brow.

"What are you saying? She looks totally fine!" Jimin responds.

"Why? Whats wrong with Gummy??" Yoongi suddenly butted in in their conversation.

"Aww your woried for her arent you~?" Jimin said while trying to make Yoongi nod his head.
"Wa? No im not! Im worried for my house! I dont want any dead animals here!" Yoongi sais while trying to look for Gummy at the same time.

"Yea sure. But hey yoongi."Taehyung said, looking at  Yoongi. "What?"
"Theres totally something off about this dog of yours.." Taehyung said. "What do you mean?" Responds yoongi.

"Dont get me wrong alright? I think Gummy is a very cute dog, but theres deffinitely something odd about her..." Taehyung said seriously.

Suddenly, they heard a loud THUD coming from the bathroom.

The three of them grew quiet and looked at each other...

"Wheres Gummy?" Yoongi said eyeing their surroundings...

"That deffinitely did NOT sound like a dog to me..." Jimin said..

"Wait wasnt she in the bathroom??" Taehyung said. Remembering where he last saw Gummy.
"Shıt" Yoongi sais quietly. But loud enough for the two other boys to  hear.

"Yoongi, whats wrong??" Jimin asks skeptfully.

Yoongi knows that Jimin HATES his inventions. Especially his Mutating Machine.
Yoongi cares about what his friends think, so if they find out about this whole situation, he would blame the dog, that strarted all this mess by breaking in...

Then they heard another loud THUD in the bathroom...

Yoongi was sweating. But what he was thinking was far beyond possible. The machine's host that was mutated should last forever as to what they were turned into.
They cant just turn back this quick without a reverser.

But he was still nervous as fuck.