Chapter Eight

─────────────────────

"I told you I have my way to everything" Jimin winked, not waiting for her invitation, he entered the house in one swift movement. Yoongi hugged Shang while following the younger.

"Why are you two here?" She asked, checking the road for any paparazzi or reporters, when there was only a black car and a few dogs on the road, after making sure that the coast is clear she sigh and closed the door.

"We missed you so much so why not?" Yoongi said, slumping on the sofa and started to analyze the surroundings.

"But we met like hours ago" feeling panic and nervous  Shang stood awkwardly in her own home. But then again, why? Is she afraid that the boys would discover June? Afraid fhay they might tell Jungkook about her? What if she just creat some lie? But now she's the bad guy.

"Hours are 5 letters, so counting to five is long" Yoongi added. The whole house went quiet for a moment, as the boys's eyes landed on some doodles on a paper that attached on the refrigerator with the help of some flower magnets, some toys on a cabinets, barbies on the shelf and some small pair of cute shoes in the floor, scattering.

"Uhm...would you both like some sandwiches?" She asked awkwardly.

"Shang are you tutoring some kids?" Jimin asked pointing on a drawing that was framed. There was tree sticky doddle people ok the paper. One was colored violet with a large name of mommy, the other one was a small little girl with pink crayon that was saying princess and a large blue, very wide shouldered doodle named as Knight.

"Uhm.....no....." She sigh, making them some sandwich anyways. She's tired if hiding things. She thinks it's the best time to tell the boys about the truth.

Just say you have a child, and if they won't question who the father was, then it will be better, it'll be okay.

Her conscience told her, she absent mine nodded her head as if agreeing to whatever plan she has just made up. Yeah that's the plan! Withouts thinking things properly she just went with the flow her mouth can do.

"I have a daughter...it's her drawing and the stuffs is hers" shang smiled making both male jolt their heads towards her. With their wide eyes they jolted their heads back to Shang after analyzing the surroundings.

"You have a what?!" Jimin said in shock. Disbelief. There's no damn way

"You mean you pooped a human being in your butthole?!" Yoongi groaned, imagining the pain of pooping a large human on that small holes where the baby goes out.

"Yeah...but not actually pooped Yoongi" she slightly laughed finishing the sandwiches and gave it to the boys."She's in the room by the way, would you like to meet her?"

"You didn't told us! Whaaaat?" Jimin slightly screamed feeling betrayed. He dramatically held his heart as if it was been arrowed or stabbed and slowly falling on the sofa infront of Yoongi who immediately emit a painful groan when the bulky heavy man landed his full weight on top his small figure.

The scream Yoongi made made a small footsteps to erupt in the background. She smiled, sighing heavenly knowing they didn't questioned her any further, but she smiled sheepishly to see her daughter rubbing her eyes while looking at the now quiet men sitting on the coach who is staring at her intensely.

"Mommy who are these people?" June asked looking at her mother worried and slightly scared since they both wore a hoodie and Yoongi's mask are on his chin making his cheeks to puff. The fact that the two emit this weird vibe in their warm household.

"They're your uncles baby" Shang kneeled down to her daughter's height while patting her head. Somehow she doesn't feel bad about telling the boys....the half of the truth...... A little bit of weight was lifted on her shoulders. It felt nice. Somehow the little girl wasn't convince and had trouble in looking at their strong features.

"Oh..w-wow! Haha congratulations!" Jimin laughed, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. Shoot! He thought. Shang just nodded. He can't take off his eyes on the little girls features. She looked exactly like Jungkook. Like the small living image of  Jungkook.

"How old is she? Seriously you could have told us so we could help you, you know" Jimin tried to act surprise and happy. He felt so down, but there's  this thing that was pushing him to ask more. Maybe, just maybe she was Jungkook's child.....yeah it sounds obviously impossible though it's truly possible. But.... It's not bad to at least hope? Right?

"She's four years old, it's okay though, I have some help needed at that time" she laughed , signaling June to go and greet them, but she just held her leg, afraid to say anything towards the strangers. Let's not forget about Yoongi who just scoffed and waited for Jimin to speak the obvious. But disappointedly the younger didn't.

" W-who's the husband then? " Jimin asked. Making Yoongi groan in annoyance and disappointment. He doesn't have the guts.

"Are we seriously not gonna point out that this little girl looked exactly like Jungkook!? Jesus are we all blind?!" Yoongi groaned annoyingly making the little girl to shudder and hid at her mother's legs , scared fro the roar of rudeness this small soft faced man made. Shang wasn't offended, it's the typical Savage Yoongi, she heard worst from the man, so this much isn't to be offended of.

"Yah! You scared her Hyung! And obviously I noticed!" Jimin fight back, starting another bicker.

"Mommy they look scary...." June murmur, raising her hands wanting to be carried by her mother. Yeah she's four, and yeah she's heavy, but still Shang love the thought of her carrying June I her arms. She used to be so small and now she grew big.

"They are aren't they?" She giggled, kissing June's forehead. "But if you get toknow them well, they're fun to be with"

"But I don't need knights anymore....." She pointed, laying her head on her mother's shoulders and wrapping her small arms around Shang's neck, looking at the two now quiet man, who were somehow eye-conversing.

"Shang.....Who's the husband?" Jimin asked after a long intense argument with Yoongi's burning eyes. Shang was about to tell them the truth but Yoongi's phone rang loudly making the told man who has the device to answer it.

Some 'okays' and 'oh' was all Yoongi's reply  the other three including June could only look at the older who widens his eyes and opened mouth as if hearing something so shocking.

"Who was it?"

"It was Namjoon's secretary.....and she said that he was on some intense boxing match with his cousin" Yoongi shrugged making Jimin to gasp. "and she said that Namjoon had been choked"

"What?!" Jimin screamed in horror, immediately grabbing some of his not so much stuffs and started to pull Yoongi. Shang looked worriedly at them while carrying June in her arms.

"Aish do i have to repeat myself? Bamboon is being choked by his cousin!" Yoongi groaned while letting Jimin pull him out of the house.

"We need to go Shang! But we'll return!" Jimin shouted while hurriedly closing the door. Shang could only sigh in relief, knowing that she won't spill the truth just yet and at the same time mumbled some profanities knowing Namjoon was been choked.

"Mommy I want to choke too"

─────────────────────

An update at last!