Chapter 12

Audrey's POV:

    Michelle pushes Jacob back. "Okay, okay, we're going to respect the ladies wishes. So if she wants you gone, you better run or I will chop you into little bits and pieces."

      His ears pull back and his eyes widen slightly. Backing away slowly, he raises his hand in defeat. "Alright, alright, I'm going."

     He leaves, and Michelle squeezes my hand.

     "The monsters gone now. You can open your eyes." She laughs while fake looking under my bed.

___________________________________________________________

       It's been three whole days and they haven't let me out of this stupid hospital bed, but... "TODAY'S THE DAY I GET RELEASED! WOOOOHOOO" I scream, jumping up and down on my dumb bed and flapping my arms.

      Nurse BitchPants walks into the room. "Miss Eller, please. We have other patients here trying to rest and you're disrupting them." She says in a sickly sweet voice with a plastic smile plastered on her cheeks.

      "SHUT UP! SHE'S GETTING RELEASED TODAY SO TREAT HER WITH RESPECT! WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIME!" Michelle screams, popping out of nowhere.

      "Girls! Please be quiet!" Nurse says, slightly raising her voice.

     I continue to jump, and start chanting, "Go to Georgia, cause Georgia is great!" I repeat this over and over.

     Michelle collapses on the bed with me, and nurse Stick-Up-Her-Ass storms out.

     "We're not even in Georgia, we've never been to Georgia, and is Georgia really all that great?" (no offense to Georgians, we are all great).

     "No, no, and probably no. But still..."

     "...It's fun to chant, right?" She finishes for me.

     "Yeah"

     "Yeah"

     "Shall we chant?"

     "We shall."

     We both start chanting, tilting our heads side to side in rhythm, until it sounds more like a tribal call than an add for Georgia.

      The doctor comes in with a clipboard. "Okay ladies. Time to get you," he points to me, " outa that bed. I can hear you all the way down the hall." We laugh, and he takes out my IV. Patching me up, he and Michelle help me into a wheelchair, and she wheels me out of that dreaded building.

     "Stay out of trouble, kids!" The doctor calls out. We turn around and smile, "You too doc! Thanks!" I call back, and then we're on our way. Helping me into the car, she leaves the wheel chair there and drives away.

       "Awwwww. We should have kept that." I whine. "You know that the hospital needs it, and trust me, I wanted it too. But, we have to exercise our self-control. So, no, we will not take the wheelchair."

      I laugh. Its good to be out.