Prologue

Hi readers Just tell me if my story sucks and I'll update tomorrow~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole Mendoza she's
beautiful,kind,sweet,honest,and a honorable student in her previous school.Nicole is 16 years old :) and her best friend Christine Mae Muncada.Sa bago nilang paaralan makikita niya ba ang the one?

Christine Mae Muncada she is beautiful, kind,sweet,honest and a honorable student in her previous school she's 16 years old.And her best friend Nicole , just like Nicole mahahanap ba niya ang the one?.

Junmar Osal he's 17 years old he also has a sister.Osal is Kind(wow kaylan pa🤔pero sa story ko oo Osal u owe me one)Handsome (medj🙄) and he's not a honorable student in his school.And his friend is Franz and Kenneth P.,Marlon etc

Franz Isaiah Abrilla he's kind,handsome,trustworhty,and he's 17 years old.And a honorable student in his school he also has a friend Junmar Osal,Renz(😶),etc.

Vannesa Osal she's 17 years old and she LIKES FRANZ (pero sa story ko la ha ok) and she hate love Rivals ,she have a lot of suitors but she only has her eyes on Franz, but Franz doesn't know it.She's kind if she doesn't have any love rivals.

Zharine Wesley a honorable student in her school Top1,Kind,Sweet,she's 17 years old and she LIKES JUNMAR she wants to be his friend so that she can have a chance to show-off to Osal so that Junmar will fell for her.

Don't worry may sasali pa na iba 😜