Forewords

DISCLAIMERS

The content of this book is yet to be proven real or fictional, but truth dislikes that, so we have to emphasize that this portal you're about to enter is actually entirely fictional.

Any resemblance of names, places, events, time and dates are purely coincidental and are not, in anyway, connected.

In addition, unless indicated otherwise, the pictures that will be seen here are rightfully this book's. (Not that there will be much, but it will be appreciated to keep things where they are, yes?)

plagiarism is a death sentence. do try.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TRIGGER WARNINGS

Although lightly tackled, mentions of crimes such as physical assaults, violence, murder, rape, sexual harassment might be upsetting to some. The author usually forgoes repeated reminders in the following chapters, hence, viewer discretion is advised.

The author does not, and will not, censor curses.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IMPORTANT NOTES

The author has very limited resource for research so expect the inaccuracy of some historically similar elements as they are not trying to be accurate either; the book is not meant to be an educational material.

(It's fantasy. What do you expect?)

If, in any case, the author somehow writes something offensive, the author will always be open for discussion.

Have fun.