12

Jungkook pov
'Jungkook!' I turned around and saw Yuna was in front of me catching her breath.

'Why r u here? U should be at the party.Wh-' I was cut off.

'Shut up! U have talked enough! U confesssed to me and left without hearing my answer.' She said giving me a glare.

'U would obviously say no because ur myarried.' I said stating the obvious.

'I said shut up and listen! Always assuming.' She shouted and I thought it would be best to keep my mouth shut.

' The time we spent in Jeju is very special to me. Those r the moments I will always treasure. The way we played on the beach,clicked pictures,roamed the streets while holding hands. I still have the ring u gave me. Look.(She showed her hand where the ring was.)No one ever made me feel this happy genuinely. I appreciate everything u did in the past few months for me and Ara.' She took a pause and stared at the place where I met Ara.

'This is the place where we first had a decent conversation and u met Ara. I told u Ara was my daughter but u still talked to me and didn't ask how I had a child at a young age. I know u had many thoughts. U enjoyed playing with my daughter as much as me and Tae do. Ur one of the few people my daughter loves.' She said while looking down.

'But what do u mean? Why r u saying all this? U don't love m-' She again cut me off but I was so glad she did.

She looked at me and told,' I love u idiot! I love u so much.'

'What? R u saying the truth? I asked reassuring what I heard was true or not.

' Yes!!' She shouted and I hugged her and flung her around. I was so happy. We hugged for a while and I looked at her eyes. We were both crying out of happiness. I hold her cheeks and we kissed gently while crying.

' I love u' We said to one another.

Few months  later
We were dating for 2 months now and I was so grateful and happy for that. Yuna told me that Tae was his best friend and not husband. Thank goodness!

I was currently in front of Yuna's house to spent the day with them. I opened the door with the spare key which I had and went inside and closed the door.

' Kookie!' She came and I hugged her  and pecked her cheeks to which she giggled.

' I missed u so much!' She said while I picked her in my arms and gave more kissed to show that I also missed her.

' What are u doing Jungkook?!' Yuna exclaimed while coming towards me.

' I am ur girlfriend but u love my daughter more than me that's unacceptable!' Yuna pouted and crossed her arms.

Me r Ara were laughing so hard.

I then gave Yuna a peck on her lips and Ara was disgusted.

' Please drop me to Taetae's house and then do this.' She said scrunching her face.

' Ur wish is my command.' I said going outside with her while Yuna was laughing.

After an hour
I talked to Taehyung and played some games with him and Ara and then came back.

Yuna was washing dishes so I back hugged her.

' Oh. Ur back. I need to talk about something important'
Then she took me to her bedroom and we sat on her bed.

I sat down in front of  Yuna on her bed. We were sitting on the bed crisscross while facing each other.

Yuna was looking down to her hands and fidgeting with them.