Naruto's first day at the academy

Naruto was walking through the village,obviously ignoring the whispers and glares he received every step he took,the glares that the third tried to protect him from(or did he?),but what the third didn't know was that naruto knew why he got the the glares and that he was planning to get rid of everyone that glared and whispered(Lots of people will end up without parents but whatever,naruto gets whatever he wants).

TIME SKIP <3

Naruto made it to the academy.He heared parents telling there children to stay away from him because he had kurama's awesome hearing well awesome when you dont have the devils phone AKA the alarm clock. (they should tell them to stay away from sakura. Sakura will lead to hearing aids. Naruto will lead to you being an angle)He silently walked to class,he saw a few people running but he decided not to because he'd be wasting valuable energy that he needed to get through lecturses. When he arrived outside of his class door he opened it slowly only to have a paper ball hit him in the chest. "You got the cooties"a boy with paint shaped in a triangular on each cheek said.Naruto sighs"This is gonna be a long day."

HI guys hope you liked this  chapter oh and that cootie part happend to me in kindergarteni was so confused i didnt even know what cooties were.And also decided to write it before i type it (im so gonna be a rap legend)because its easier.

BYEEEE <3