<3

On average, the US medical intern/resident will make around 50 grand a year. Attending surgeons will make well over five times that amount. The median price for a one bedroom one bathroom apartment in Seattle is 45-50 grand, including the 20 grand spent on things like gas and furniture and leisurely activities. It's gonna be the hardest years of my life then. And I simply cannot imagine going through it alone. There's only one person I can see myself with in Seattle, and I know for a fact he's willing to drop everything and come there for us. Baby, I look at you and I see white sandy beaches, ferry boats, misty rainy Friday nights and bright beautiful Sundays. I see the emerald city, the metronatural. I see the space needle and I see groping your ass each morning. I see me leaving to work and kissing you goodbye in bed, naked amongst all your teddy bears that are taller than you. I'm going to spoil you no doubt. I mean, this isn't much of a letter, but more-so a collection of thoughts and dreams for our future. I have these things racing through my head all the fuckin time and it just needs to be said. We're starting our life together and we're gonna hit the ground running. I want white bed sheets, the soft simple ones we enjoy leaving messy. And I want squishy pillows. You're gonna know what snack to get me from the kitchen at what time and during what movie. I'm gonna know when and exactly where to touch you in public just to drive you a little crazy before we get home. I'll do my chores and we can sing as we mop. Your toothbrush will be blue and mine will be red. The showers will always be steamy and it's not a bath if it doesn't have bubbles. I have a thing about bathrooms. Of course though the apartment won't be forever. I want a house. Not a mansion, but a big house. (There's a tiny difference I guess) with a terrace and garden. We're gonna garden together. Your piano is gonna be so shiny, and it'll contrast PERFECTLY with the white marble.
But all of this — ALL OF IT, I'm willing to set aside if it meant I could just finally be in your arms. Or smell your hair, or offer you a rose. Because you are NOT the love of my life. You're the love of both of my lives. This one and the next. Whatever kills me can't take me from you, I won't let it. I trapped a honey!! The perfect boy! Smart and kind and refined..so fucking pure and innocent. The way you speak into your sleeve just drives me absolutely mad. There's so many tiny mannerisms you have that make me wanna kiss you till it hurts. And then fuck your brains out against the counter and the couch and the glass shower door. I mean, you'll have to excuse me if you're reading this and you're NOT him but goddamn there's just some days where all I wanna do is breed you till you're spilling out oceans of it. Drowning you from the inside with my seed~. You're not only everything I wanna come home to, you ARE my home. You're in my heart. I am eternally yours baby. And I need you to remember that. <3.