PT.108

Your POV.

Today Ezra, Cam, and I are supposed to be doing a Q&A today and Jay is gonna work behind the camera.

To be honest.. I'm pretty scared to see what the fans asked us. We asked them like 2weeks ago so it won't be suspicious.

"Hey, Lexi! You ready to film this? We have all the camera stuff set up." Cam said walking into Mine and Jay's shared room.

"Yeah!" I say pretty excited if you ask me.

Me and Cam walk in the living room to see in the corner 3 chairs and Ezra on the back of Jays back.

"What the fuck are y'all doing?" I say laughing a little.

"I was bored and this Jew wanted a piggyback ride." Jay said smiling at me.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, IM NOT A JEW!" Ezra said and we all busted out laughing instead of Ezra.

"Awe! My little brother is mad..HA BItCH THaTS WHaT yOu GET!" I say.

"Okay! Hey guys, welcome back to my YouTube channel and today we are going to be doing a Q&A. We are doing the Q&A with Ezra, my little brother, Cam, My dad, and my fiancée, Jay behind the camera!" I say happily and take a breather after that whole literally paragraph that I just said.

"Hello!" Jay said from behind the camera.

"So, this is going to be a dirty Q&A. Let's get to it!"

"First question: Where were you when you first had sex?"  Jay asked looking at everyone but mostly me.

"I'm a virgin.." Ezra said sad and I just rubbed his back.

"A bed at a party" Cam said strait forward.

"I lost mine in a hotel in San Francisco." I said. San Francisco is probably the most beautiful place I've ever been in my whole life!

"Second question: What size is Jays di- wait no.. not answering that!" Jay said then cut himself off when he realized the question.

"1 inch!" Ezra said and I just shook my head no at the camera.

"Second question: Ever pleased yourself?"

"Obviously, who hasn't." I say and everyone just nods.

"Hey cunts! I'm going to the store want anything?" Said mason walking down the stairs.

"Nah. I'm good, mac!thanks for asking." I say smiling at him.

"Nah, bald cunt."
"I'm good."
"Fuck off, cunt"

(If you can guess who I put who said what correct I'll dm you and tell you and I'll do anything you say or want for 2hours😂)

Then with that said Mason walked out the door.

"Why are y'all so mean to him?" I say laughing.

"It's fun to pick on the youngest one." Cam said .

"Okay.. third question: have you and jay ever done the 'bang, bang' " after that last part I laugh and so did Jay.

"Yeah. That's shit will keep you up all night." Ezra said annoyed.

"Dude! That's our private life!!" I say.

After a couple more questions the video was over and everyone went their separate ways.