No meaning

She is on top of me,making the kisses noises. Going down to my neck. She sucks and bites me again,there'll be more bruises.

Wait...the bruises...?

I got disturbed thinking whwn Ali makes me groan,licking my neck below my jawline. She kisses it more often and makss me feel so amazing. This is what i want.

She is what i want.

"Master..." i had to whisper that name,i could feel she licks me more. Biting me and kiss me. I close my eyes,i keep moving. But i can't much because she's holding the both of my wrists to lock me down.

She goes lower,to my stomach. She trails down by kissing,slowly until she reaches the spot. "Master..." She looks to me,glanced to me and smirk,licking her lips. Her right arm releases my wrist and travels into my white jeans,slipping inside. Both of it.

I keep groaning and my breath gets harder,when her fingers starts to move. "Ali..." I call out her real name,she sweeps my hair to the back. Then,her other hand gets in my bra. She touches the area of my breast and i grip the mattress,exhaling short breaths.

"Ali!"

...

In the morning...

I lift my eyelids,the sun shines on my face. I feel that i've been wrapped,someone spooning me. I'm almost off the bed,so i turn around and see that Alison is snuggling with me. She moves and hugs me tighter to make herself comfortable,i only stare at her sleeping.

I'd never thought,my master could be so adorable. I let her hug me,our body so close,and our chest feeling each other's heartbeat. I pull her head close my chest,so she can hear my heart. Last night was quite amazing.

I don't feel sad anymore. I know i have to move on. Today's their funeral. I'll have to attend.

But i just wanna stick like this everyday. I wanna be here with her so she can hug me. I wanna hold her close so she knows i'm not gonna leave her.

I move my head close to her,looking down to smell her hair. It's still fragrant.  Her favourite shampoo. I love the smell.

---

The funeral went fine. But it still makes my heart beats slower when i see my mother,when i see my sister in that cabin. It makes me tear apart,i lost the both of them in a day. The angels took their lives to early.

I just hope they will spend their time together in heaven. Sitting among the angels. Having a nice time.

We went back to Ali's house,sitting in the living room. All in black dress. I sit on the couch,Hanna on the edge of the couch,rubbing my back. Ali sits beside me,leaning her back on the cushion. Aria is behind Spencer,who is thinking. "Come on Spence what js there to think any more?"

"Just give me a minute." She walks sideways,biting her nail. It seems like she is figuring something. That she doesn't understands. "Spence sit down for a minute-"

"I said just a second!" Hanna got silent,after Spencer yelling. What is she thinking in her mind? She finally stops walking sideways,then looks straight to me. "Spence what is it?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Em." She quiclly apologizes,i only stare at her curious. I furrow my eyebrows,i'm not understanding why she's suddenly apologizing. "I'm sorry. Adam suddenly made the move,but i pushed him away."

I look at her suspicious,how did she knew about Adam? I've never mentioned him to her. "I'm sorry Em. He kissed me but i told him not to." Is this really happening? Did Adam really...?

I look at Hanna,she tries to avoid my stare,but Aria seems like she's innocent. I sigh,closing my eyes."Who else Adam kissed raise your hand." I demand,they better be jonest with me. Spencer and Alison raises their hand,then we all look at Hanna,and she gives up. "Fine,yes,he did kiss me."