Chapter 1

Hello! I'm going to do this book a little differently than the ShinFeku one. This is the 'second' book I've done so far. (I'm saying it in quotations because I'm also working on other books before I started this, but I haven't published them yet.) A little info on the book: Momo is not that nice to strangers, only her close friends. Shoto is considered a friend, but they're not really close. Ok, that's it for now.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

The flowers were beginning to poke out of their buds. Green blades of grass swayed in the breeze, droplets of water cascaded  down the sides from the recent rain. The morning air smelt as if on the mountain, cool and brisk. The sky was a clear blue, white clouds blowing sluggishly across the it. All around, colors were starting to show, the early spring working hard to forget the dark and grey winter. The warm weather had everyone in a good mood. Older students just released from school walked in groups around the city, while the younger played together at the park in the watchful eyes of their parents.
Today was the day. After so many years, Shoto Todoroki was going to do it. He was going to ask out his crush. Everything about her was perfect, just as the day was today. Her charcoal hair, the way it looked so smooth and shiny. Her beautiful ashen eyes, oh so bright and full of passion. Her rude attitude, though many did not like, did not keep Shoto away. Instead it drew him in, knowing, from what he heard, that she had a soft spot. Oh how he wished it was him.
From what he gathered, Momo Yaoyorozu only had two 'close' friends. One was Jirou Kyouka; the other was Izuku Midoriya. Everyday, the trio would walk home together. Before, they would often stop by on Mondays and Fridays to a local café. Since today was Monday, Shoto decided to stop by there to confess his feelings.
After a few minutes of following the group a little further behind to the café, he saw a flower stand and stopped to buy a bouquet. At the café, flowers in hand, he spotted Momo's table. Walking over, he started to doubt himself. What if she doesn't like me? What if she laughs? Will she still want to be friends? I'm never good when I'm in front of groups. What if I get embarrassed in front of everyone else. Thoughts raced through Shoto's head, at speeds to fast to even comprehend.
"Hey Shoto." Shoto's heart accelerated; his palms began to sweat. As he realized who the voice belonged to, he could do nothing but anticipate what was to come.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————-
So, yay. I finished this thing here for you children. (Idk I said children a lot lol) I hope you liked it and you'll continue reading. :)