Sweet Dreams | Chpt 7

Hello

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"That's not even the worst part," I replied, Charlie pushing the hair from my face. Castiel had his arm around me and Jo sat in front of me, listening intently even though she already knew about my dad.

"How?" Castiel asked, rubbing my arm. I always appreciated when Castiel touched me, seeing as he wasn't the touchy type. It was important that he made the effort just for me.

"Well, Jo knows this already, but I was out with Dean."

"On a date?!" Charlie near to screamed and I shushed her because of my mom downstairs.

"No not on a date. I may be stupid, but I'm not that stupid," I replied and she sighed.

"Wait, I thought everything was good. You seemed okay at the diner," Jo said.

"Well, after lunch yesterday he asked me to look at something at his house."

"It better not have been his dick or I swear to god I'll kick it clean off his body," Charlie growled and I felt Cas shift. To be honest I was a little scared of Charlie too.

"No it wasn't that. He showed me a homework assignment."

"For what?" Cas asked.

"English. Creative writing. It was really good, but I won't tell you what it was about, he seemed pretty protective over it," I said. "But conversation shifted to about how the story represented him and I offended him and told him about my dad as if that would even things out."

"You told Dean. About your dad." Jo dead panned and I sighed.

"I panicked. He was really pissed and I hate it when people are mad at me."

"Yes, but do you really care if Dean is mad at you?" Cas asked.

"Mmm, I'd like to say no, but yeah. Everyone."

"So what if he tells people," Charlie said.

"That's what I've been trying to figure out. I know Dean would tell everyone, but lately now that he's been asking for help as a tutor and taking me out to lunch for some weird reason...I'm just not sure."

"Spreading that would get him farther from your pants is what you mean," Jo replied. She was pissed at my sudden interaction with him, and I get that. She lost Lisa because of Dean.

"Yeah. That."

"Why don't we just hang out downstairs and stop thinking about this. Whatever happens we're here," Cas replied and Charlie crushed me in a hug.

"Charles—you're crushing me—" I choked.

"Oop sorry."

"Charles?" Jo raised an eyebrow.

"Yup, I'm just your average dad, mowing lawns and telling jokes. I'm Charles and this is my sweet piece of ass that I get to call my wife," Charlie joked, slapping my bottom.

"God you are so weird."

"Come on honey, there's a PTA meeting."

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Ahh there's my wife."

"You really are an interesting one Charlie," Castiel said and she beamed.

"Oh I heard Dick is back from his vacation," Jo said and I scoffed.

"Principal Roman should suck a dick," I muttered and she laughed.

"I don't know, having Vice President Naomi in charge really sucked."