Chapter 01

── ̑̑

You've been always a fan of your own team; Inarizaki Male's Volleyball Club. Not just because of the good-looking members, but also because of the strength and bond they shared with each other.

Being their manager for almost three years, you always have to deal with their goofiness, specially with Atsumu.

"How come you are not gawking at me while playing? I looked cool today~"

Talking about the devil himself, he pouted while looking at you.

Atsumu is handsome, that's a fact, just like his twin brother Osamu but you can't even explain why you aren't attracted by him at all.

Probably because you have your eyes on a certain man that has captured your eyes ever since you became their manager.

He always have a calm posture, his eyes are calm too but could lead you to galaxy of feelings whenever you look at those wonderful pair of eyes. You and Kita never gotten to be really close and even barely talks with each other except if it's about the team or volleyball matters.

"Yeah yeah you looked so cool." You said, not even bothering to look at him. Your eyes are only focus on him.

School is going to end soon and you're hoping to be one of his classmate, and with that, you'll have a chance to be close with him.

[ ✎ ] ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

I know I know! The chapter was too short.
But anyway, I'm really excited for this book since Kita-san is one of mah husbandoooo 😝💞

Special mention to my best friend who's in love with Shinsuke too ••• _akaara_ 💗